Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by triumph1921
    Hi mate

Quick question...................do u feed them beefheart?????? if not then what do u feed to get such a lovely round shape on all your discus.

cheers
    Hi too triumph1921...
    Yes i fed them with beef heart (Spirulina added and Astaxanthin for red fish) sometimes...but not every day...coz i don't want them to grow too thick...
    My key for the body shape beside the gene factor are food and water changes...
    Super Grade Frozen Bloodworm (5-7 times daily) to shape their round body, beef heart to gain their thickness and 100% daily water changes to keep them fit and healthy...
    Once they grow to 3" inches up, then I only fed them 3-4 times daily... Stop the beef heart and give them Frozen Bloodworm and TetraBits for daily snack to maintain their color until they reach 5" inch or adult size...
    U'll see the difference when u do this...

Just an Egg

Pigeon White Marble

Hi Guys...

I got these strain from crossing Golden Ghost x White Butterfly (pigeon gene)
    and here is the offspring (F4)... i called it "Pigeon White Marble"... coz it has the same color like White Butterfly but has marble pattern...

Anyone here tried before or seen anything like this ??? need some opinion here...

Re: Pigeon White Marble

[quote="nchutz"]Hi Guys...

I got these strain from crossing Golden Ghost x White Butterfly (pigeon gene)
    and here is the offspring (F4)... i called it "Pigeon White Marble"... coz it has the same color like White Butterfly but has marble pattern...

Anyone here tried before or seen anything like this ??? need some opinion here...

Put it this way....how much would you sell them for? I love it and havent seen this strain in Sydney before.

Blue Diamond Discus
    ^^^ What ivo said

Just an Egg
    Gorgeous i too would love to get my hands on a pair of those

Just an Egg
    LOL tuff question to answer... kiddin'
    Just show me the path LOL
    Actually I would love to share some of mine there...
    Any suggestion who's ur local aquarium(s) are ?

i don't have answer for your question but maybe the admin. or advisor of this forum can tell you. what strain are that pair which is in the second last picture of your lots? i like them too. oh, also your dickson gold, yes!

San Merah Discus
    these ivo
    http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/DSC01070.jpg

I think they r a snakeskin
    I thought u would of liked the ones under them mate :P
    HTH

Wrigglers
    hi all....wayne, any reply on the pm i sent regarding payment?

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by ivo
    i don't have answer for your question but maybe the admin. or advisor of this forum can tell you. what strain are that pair which is in the second last picture of your lots? i like them too. oh, also your dickson gold, yes!
    dickson gold??? which one? the one i posted in shannon's thread? those are golden platinum...

Thanks for the assist Wayne

2nd last pic ( those are sub-adult Blue Scorpion Snakeskin ), this is their full adult size...