Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Medium Discus
    Which LFS did you obtained it from? If you cannot mention here (due to non-sponsor), either mention their location here or PM me their detail.

Here's my apisto availability:

agassizi "Tefe" advance juvenile/adult available
    pucallpaensis hopefully not much longer
    baenschi advace juvenile/adult female only at the moment, soon will have young juvenile F2 (being grow out now)
    macmasteri advance juvenile near end of this year
    hongsloi expecting first quarter next year, growing out now
    iniridae - just spawned today, probably in 6 months time
    elizabethae - not very successful with keeping the juvenile alive, have limited numbers and keeping for breeding program.
    borelli - not started breeding yet, just obtained last weekend

And

ram - expecting to hatch today, not sure how they'll turn out.

Cheers.

Just remember me Thomas - a trio of pucallpaensis and a trio of Baenschi. That will do for xmas them for xmas in July hurry up with the elizabathae or the iniridae.

Luke - if you are serious about getting some good apistos we will work something out - may involve signing over your fist born LOL

The truth in Brissy is unless a few of us get together we will be stook with what Bay brings in only in Brissy. I am buying once they are big enough and if we can sneak in an extra bag we will do it mate.

Steve

Medium Discus
    The pucallpaensis will definitely be ready by then (I can now confidently sex them) but the baenschi maybe pushing it (especially with the F2, they may only reach advance juvenile stage). I'll do my best.

The elizabethae will be hard, as I'm starting from the beginning again (after loosing the breeding pair, and number of juvenile from the breeding pair is down to one male). However I've managed to obtain some other stocks and they're being grow out.

As the iniridae will be tricky - the pair I thought weren't ready yet and they were in a tank mixed with other iniridae/macmasteri juvenile has spawned (teenagers - never have any planning). I'm currently in the process of pulling out the rest of apisto in the same tank (around 20 odd), wish me luck.

Wrigglers
    Lol gingerbeer. Im up for it lol.

I've found it hard to find any good looking apistos around Brisbane when I go to LFS's. They seem very small and they don't have alot of shape or colour to them. The wild caught seem to be the best looking but they aren't always available or aren't very cheap.

If I haven't found any nice fish I may consider looking outside Brisbane.
    I'll just see what happens over the next few months.

Luke.

Medium Discus
    Operation completed - was tricky pulling all the fish out and avoid netting the breeding pair.

This morning, majority of the iniridae eggs remain on the drift wood, hopefully they'll last the distance.

San Merah Discus
    Are they in a driftwood cave Th0mas or have they laid out in the open?

Medium Discus
    They've laid out in the open.

And the number is getting lesser and lesser - the eggs are turning whitish so I think they're bad. Hopefully second round would do a better job.

San Merah Discus
    I haven't read much about these guys. Is it normal for them to lay in the open or are they normal cavity brooders but they got a bit excited?

Medium Discus
    I've had them spawn in cave a few years ago (when I had them then), so I think it's just a teenage thing and hormone rush

Eggs are almost all gone now - so much for the fuss of pulling everyone out.