Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    better luck next time. is your other heckel a female ? your plants look cool , wish i could grow them like that.

SnakeSkin Discus
    not sure on the other heckle m8 ? it hasnt paired with anything yet. plants should look better soon, been using dry ferts for a few days now and i can see the difference already

Medium Discus
    The fish look great rob!

Dry ferts are the way to go....thanks to your own advice a long time ago!

The only algae I have ATM is the green spot stuff on the back wall...other then that no algae

Good luck with the eggies
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

SnakeSkin Discus
    they laid again a cpl of days ago and managed to get better pics this time

Medium Discus
    They look great Rob! Nice work

I hope you have good luck with the eggies this time around...Im anxious to get mine :P
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

looks better, good luck