Just an Egg

should I leave the bloodworms on the TANK???

can I? I have a discus who hasn't finished it! its about a teaspoon full! more! ??? i'm clueless?

how do I store a live bloodworms?

Are you in Australia?

We don't usually get live bloodworms here. I'm wondering if you actually have live blackworms.

If it's live blackworms, there are a couple of ways of keeping them alive. You can put them into a covered container and put them in the fridge. The cold slows them down and they will last for about a week if you change the water every day.

The other thing you can do is keep them in a large bucket, in a cool place, with an airstone in the bucket and again change the water every day.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Free Swimmer
    The fellow who supplies australia with black worm is bring out a container which put in fridge.He says it will keep a kg of worms for 1 month.
    If your keeping worm they need enough room so they can stick there tails up and not suffucate.

Just an Egg
    i don't know the only thing I kno is that the worms are alive and NO i'm not from aussie... i'm here at LA...

SnakeSkin Discus
    i use a clear lunch box with lots of holes drilled in the lid
    i get the blackworm from my lfs who buys them in bulk.
    i put them in the container and rinse them well then put enough water in to cover them by about 1-1/2 to 2" of water and change the water every day with pura tap water and they live in the fridge.
    i usually only buy 2-3 weeks worth and there still in great condition b4 they run out

if they havnt finished them they soon will, i wouldnt worry about it.

to keep them alive i use the same method as fish_r except i use water from my fish tank