Tiny Fry

Australian Discus Association info

People,

After trying to keep the club going for the last two years, we held the AGM this month and due to lack of interest we agreed that the best course of action is to removing our club incorporation.

This means that the Australian Discus Association is still a social club but we no longer have any executive positions and no formalized stuff at all.

This also means that we are no longer holding meetings at Parramatta etc etc.

The normal group of us that used to be the main attendees at Parramatta will on most occasions be present at the Cichlid club. So you can catch up with us there.

Not sure where the club is heading but i the old committee is no longer captaining the ship so if there is other people out there that wish to do something then the opportunity exists.

Thanks

Wayne

Just an Egg
    Well, I went to the Oct Cichlid Society meeting and when I mentioned 'Discus' to some of those around me I received a few weird looks as if I was out of place (and after 2 hrs I can attest that I WAS out of place).
    I did not see anyone or meet anyone interested in Discus fish. Perhaps at the Dec meeting?

Sorry Wayne
    I never knew you existed but I have only had discus for 12-18months and I do live in the country.
    Are there any associations up near taree, Newcastle or Port Macquarie that you know of?
    Kath
    Cheers Kath