Medium Discus

Testing photobucket upload

I didnt know where to put these, and I saw other threads with a subject of "testing" so I thought I would give it a shot....lemme know of any suggestions on what/how to improve the quality or size or whatever. My batteries were dying so I didnt check around for ISO speed, but I thought I had that turned all the way up. When I get new batteries I will check it. Im using photobucket to upload...no "autocorrect". Can anyone verify if that is in fact an ocean green? (Make this thread worth a lil something) Sorry bout the algae....Im def. working on it! hahaha

Thanks
    Eric
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

nice tank Eric but you need to get the fish to stand still lol

Medium Discus
    Thanks Scott!

Yeah I know, they are always chasing someone or something...they never wanna stay still! I am happy the scorpion (not sure what he really is called) was out and about, and he actually comes out a lil more now...seems to eat a bit better...but he still gets chased around pretty good by the small pigeon, and sometimes the ocean green, so he hides a lot, but I have been making changes to the tank, and the equipment, and the way the water circulates, so he gets more food now, without having to leave his "safe" spot! hahaha

i will try again soon....and put them up in the photo album section. Need to get some batteries first.

thanks again!
    eric
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!