Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tiny Fry
    Girl 8pounds4ounces, 51cm long...

Tell her pethadine rocks... turn up the gas when the doctor is out of the room...

When my sister was in labour, i was sucking on the gas... it was heaps of fun, i did share it when she got a contraction.. lol

Medium Discus
    Thanks DiscusWidow and you took it a step further as well with the length! Nice!

i was sucking on the gas... it was heaps of fun, i did share it when she got a contraction.. lol
    That sounds like a plan to me! haha prolly gonna be a very nerve-racking day for us

I will mention that to her about the "pethadine" dunno if that is a common drug? Perhaps we cant get that over here? But thanks, I will mention that to her also

Thanks again for your vote.......now up to 4 for girls, 3 for boys
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

Tiny Fry
    it is a common drug.. I swore to go drug free... but was screaming for the drugs at the end of it...

Tell her good luck...

Tiny Fry
    Might be time to change ur name, ur a newbie with more posts than me...

Medium Discus
    Yeah Ive heard quite a few people tell me they wanted to do drug free, but they couldnt....I will tell her you said good luck

Hahaha....good point about the name! I think thats just cause Im a newbie, and ask too many dumb questions, so I get to rack them up, plus I prolly post too many pictures too often....like I prolly have 50 pictures on here, with only owning discus for about 3 months! hahaha

Guess I will just make it say "erk" soon

Thanks
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Larvae
    Congratulations on the great news Erk. I hope you'll be there for the birth of your baby as it will be a treasured memory and something that you will never forget.

Our first was by natural delivery (Maddison) and the second was by an emergency cezar because the little bugger (Jacob) did not turn in the womb so he was going to try and climb out feet first (and the doctor f*@&ed up too ).

But all is good now and they are great fun!

All the best!!
    Everybody sing with me.....
    I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.......

And no wonder why,

A 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot paradise for fish!
    Eco-Complete substrate, CO2 injection, pH controller set at 6.7, Custom electronic lighting system and heating control made by the owner, ME!

Fish? oh yeah...
    20 Neon's, 10 Cardinal's, 10 Rummy-Nose, 4 Headstanders, 4 Danio's, 2 Discus, 2 Congo's, 2 Clown's, 2 Bristlenose and 1 Siamese Algae Eater aka 'The Plant Mulcher' so far to date.

Medium Discus
    Thanks Bald_noggin I will be there for the birth of the baby, and Im sure it will be a treasured memory

Im glad to hear things are good with you and your family now...sorry to hear the doc *^%#ed up

We were actually thinking of the name madison (with only one d) as one of the names if its a girl

Got a guess boy or girl for me Bald_noggin?

Thanks for the congrats
    Eric

Larvae
    Quote Originally Posted by Erk the newbie
    Got a guess boy or girl for me Bald_noggin?
    Eric
    Hmmm, Girl.

Madison is a good name that you can truncate so you can call them by Madi most of the time. Only when they're in trouble, it becomes MADISON!

You have my vote for that name!
    Everybody sing with me.....
    I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.......

And no wonder why,

A 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot paradise for fish!
    Eco-Complete substrate, CO2 injection, pH controller set at 6.7, Custom electronic lighting system and heating control made by the owner, ME!

Fish? oh yeah...
    20 Neon's, 10 Cardinal's, 10 Rummy-Nose, 4 Headstanders, 4 Danio's, 2 Discus, 2 Congo's, 2 Clown's, 2 Bristlenose and 1 Siamese Algae Eater aka 'The Plant Mulcher' so far to date.

Medium Discus
    Hmmm, Girl.
    Thanks Bald_noggin

Madison is a good name that you can truncate so you can call them by Madi most of the time. Only when they're in trouble, it becomes MADISON!
    That sounds good to me

You have my vote for that name!
    Thanks I will let her know

Girls names are easier to come up

Thanks again!
    Eric

Medium Discus
    *Update.......we will find out thursday what the sex is! Time to really place your bets people! haha

I will let everyone know!

Thanks to all for your support, and advice
    Eric