Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vent

Tiny Fry
    Quote Originally Posted by samir

If Indians are not at the top of that list, I'll be very disappointed.
    With the telemarketers I just tell them that I'm busy atm but I finish work at 3am and if they give me their home number I will call them back then to discuss it.
    Umm Samir, they have names like Nerranda and Sanjay.. leave it up to you

Tiny Fry
    Hate how my hubby talks to me as if I know something about fish, honey, all I know about discus is they are friggen expensive, they use truck loads of water and our electricity bill is huge despite the fact we arent using the air conditioner anymore.

Blue Diamond Discus
    getting PM's like this!
    You'll find ### on a different forum, his over at www.######.com.au He still loves everyone, just someone hated him...

San Merah Discus
    Going to the petrol station that has 573 petrol pumps and only 2 of them are deisel AND they have petrol cars parked next to them while the owner goes to get McDonalds......for half an hour!

Tiny Fry

gripe

Going to McDonalds for half and hour and hearing the person in the 4WD parked behind my car which is parked at the petrol station beeping their horn... How annoying..

San Merah Discus
    I hope my bullbar with cows horns, spot lights, gun rack, pig dogs and the smell of rotting kangaroos carcass didn't put you off your 1/4 pounder

San Merah Discus
    Those "crocs" shoes.

Oh yeah, and that really ugly red headed chick on the NRMA ads.

I hate them both but I think the NRMA bird would have to be the ugliest person on TV. TV is for beautiful people

Turquoise Discus
    4WD drivers that never leave the city limits, but drive a 4WD because it's "safer" (for them) and gives a better view of the road (for them), so they can afford to tailgate me while not watching the road.

Oh, and their idea of 4WD'ing is to yell at the kids in the back to "hold on" while they drive over the top of a planted roundabout in a school zone at pickup time, then they all laugh.

On the up side they're more likely to roll it, as they have no idea of the different centre of gravity. Justice.

San Merah Discus
    LOST.....

Severly: Frustrating, Infuriating, Irritating, Vexing, Annoying, Exasperating, Bothersome.....

BUT

Totally and completley addictive and captivating.

GRRRRRRR

Need more more more

San Merah Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscusEden
    On the up side they're more likely to roll it, as they have no idea of the different centre of gravity. Justice.
    Compared to a go-kart yes, compared to a normal sedan the difference is marginal. Fact

Oh yeah, I hate the Urban Cowboy Soccer Mum Roundabout Trampler types too no matter how sexy they are