Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vent

San Merah Discus

The Vent

The Vent, The Rant, The Gripe, The Whinge, The Get Something Off Your Chest Topic. Got something that you just don't get??I've got plenty. I'll start.

San Merah Discus
    Banks.
    Yesterday I had to transfer quite a large sum of money from my bank which shall remain nameless. (Westpac) It was from a normal account so I wasn't breaking any Term Deposit rules or anything like that. I was informed that I would be charged $30 for the effort of a girl pressing a few keys on her keyboard.
    I replied that if she was serious about charging me then she could close the entire account and pay me out the 5 figure sum remaining which she had no problem doing after charging me for a few other account keeping fees.
    My beef is not with her. She goes home at the end of the day just like the rest of us and forgets the whole thing.
    The Branch Manager that decided to stick his authorisation code in that was required for such sums is who needs his head read.
    He tried to justify to me that the bank charging me $30 was worth losing my account and its contents worth a brand new Hilux. I hope his superiors have their fingers on the pulse a little firmer than he did.

Ahhhhhhhh cleansing!!

Wrigglers
    Ohhh nice rant, i had issues with CBA a few years ago so left them

Personal favourite rant:

[rant]

Ticketek. What is their purpose ? To sell tickets. What cant they do well. Sell tickets.
    Everytime they have a major event on their phone lines and website gets swamped and collapses, everytime !! And their little message "due to unexpected demand we are experiencing difficulties" WTF ! You werent expecting people to get online to buy Ashes tickets, or Kylie tickets or any other sort of large event tickets on the day they go one sale ?? Idiots.

Where does it get worse ? Well when you want to get tickets to an event that isnt the major one released on that day you still cant access the website or the phones.

Solution: setup a seperate website that handles major ticket sales, rent some servers for the day and let the bandwidth suck up all those ticket hopefuls so the rest of us who done care about Kylie, Robbie or Cher can get access to what we want !!

[/rant]

Roy

San Merah Discus
    Good one Roy. This is actually quite theraputic!

My whinge, my gripe ?

My sister!

There, that feels better already.

'Nuff said
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

San Merah Discus
    Mine for today, and im sure many more to come lol

People who decide that it is ok to run RED lights.

See how they are RED

Stop doing it you stupid people who do it

Oh, and those who think that we other drivers know which way you are turning, because you apparently have broken fingers and cant be bothered indicating, you annoy me too

Right.

SnakeSkin Discus
    i have 2 gripes, one is the indicating thing too, i mean how hard is it to put ur fricken indicator on.
    the other is my sisters other half "lazy bastard" grrrr

SnakeSkin Discus
    oh and it was my day off today, but had an assembly job to do in the morning and i was running late "i hate being late" i needed to get petrol so pulled into the servo and filled up, but forgot my wallet ! then get to the house to do the assembly and the wrong stuff was delivered !
    then brought a new tank and heater and left the heater on the table and my STUPID dog got hold of the heater and chewed the cord off and that was all b4 lunch lol
    what a day !

1. people who brake, come to a stop and then decide to indicate.
    2. people who blow their horn if you stop at a yellow light
    3. tailgaters.
    4. truck drivers who think they're driving hatchbacks.
    5 ??? this wil get edited won't it ???

Admin edit - Yep it did samir, despite agreeing with your comments, I don't think it's wise to air them here.

San Merah Discus
    Possibly Samir, but i agree 100%, if you dont like it, leave....