Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tiny Fry

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by helenuk
    Wow cool Good luck Is your rules different where you are? Only here in England if you are picked for the Big Bro you are sworn into secrecy not to tell a sole until you enter the house
    Hey there,

Am possible housemate, am going into lockdown, have only been told not to speak to anyone from the media.

Ivo,

No not there yet, am flying up on 8th May... Have no other information as yet...

Just an Egg
    Cool well done we all wish you well if i was able to watch the big bro from where you come from i would and i would also be voting for you ....... if you make it i hope you win and have fun don't let the big bro crack you coz the one in the UK does have a tendency to try that and mostly succeeds ........ stay strong and focused
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...k/sig4shop.png

Check us out we produce the best personalised cards in the land

Tiny Fry
    thanks...

He wont crack me, I can take as good as I get.. The hardest part will be missing Scotty and our 4 little angels, but just know he is gonna feed them up on maccas and KFC so they will love it.

You can always watch online www.bigbrother.com.au.

Thanks for your support...

Good luck Deb. You'd make an awsome housemate :P
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Aww thanks...

Oops that was from me, Deb... am on Scotts computer and didnt realise...LOL never gonna get my 1000 posts now..

Just an Egg
    Wow thanks for the link i will keep it and tune in on occasion Good luck
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...k/sig4shop.png

Check us out we produce the best personalised cards in the land

Larvae
    Congrats Deb, I hope you do well on BB07. Now I can say that (in a round about sort of way), that I know one of the contestants!

I watched the 1st BB but sort of lost interest in the 2nd and 3rd. I just may have to start watching it again now.

Now, as you won't be able to post any jokes here, you'll have tell them to the housemates. We'll be listening!!

All the best again.
    Everybody sing with me.....
    I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.......

And no wonder why,

A 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot paradise for fish!
    Eco-Complete substrate, CO2 injection, pH controller set at 6.7, Custom electronic lighting system and heating control made by the owner, ME!

Fish? oh yeah...
    20 Neon's, 10 Cardinal's, 10 Rummy-Nose, 4 Headstanders, 4 Danio's, 2 Discus, 2 Congo's, 2 Clown's, 2 Bristlenose and 1 Siamese Algae Eater aka 'The Plant Mulcher' so far to date.

Larvae
    Congrats Deb, I hope you do well on BB07. Now I can say that (in a round about sort of way), that I know one of the contestants!

I watched the 1st BB but sort of lost interest in the 2nd and 3rd. I just may have to start watching it again now.

Now, as you won't be able to post any jokes here, you'll have tell them to the housemates. We'll be listening!!

All the best again.

And no wonder why,

Eco-Complete substrate, CO2 injection, pH controller set at 6.7, Custom electronic lighting system and heating control made by the owner, ME!

Fish? oh yeah...
    20 Neon's, 10 Cardinal's, 10 Rummy-Nose, 4 Headstanders, 4 Danio's, 2 Discus, 2 Congo's, 2 Clown's, 2 Bristlenose and 1 Siamese Algae Eater aka 'The Plant Mulcher' so far to date.

Larvae
    Double posted!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails doh.jpg  

And no wonder why,

Fish? oh yeah...