Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    is she aloud to look after me hehe that may be fun, i dont need a break from you honey i will miss you. but you are a little mental but that is you and i love you hope you do well

San Merah Discus
    Doesnt it start tonght??

San Merah Discus
    BB's secret: There's no cash!!

CONTESTANTS diving into the Big Brother fishbowl in hope of landing the million-dollar prize pool will be hit with a rude slap - and it's worse than a turkey.

As the Channel 10 reality TV juggernaut prepares to launch its seventh season on Sunday night, the program's producers yesterday announced that, for the first time, there will not be a cash prize for this year's winner.

In addition to throwing away the cash, there will not be any cars given to the housemates on their exit from the compound at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast.

"We are launching series seven with no prize money for the winner," executive producer Tim Toni said yesterday.

"It's simply to keep ahead of the game with the housemates."

The selected contestants for the program flew to the Gold Coast yesterday and are now in lockdown, unaware of the tightened rules - and wallets - of the well-played reality game.

Stripping the inmates of their inflated cash cow - the exact reason why many bother persevering through all those stifling weeks in the house - is not the only measure producers are taking to revive viewer interest and amp up the ratings of the fairly tired formula.

In another "Australian first", viewers will be able to choose two additional housemates from a secondary group who will assemble next to the selected contestants during Sunday's season premiere.

"It will enable viewers to control the game - it will be the biggest number of housemates ever assembled on stage," the spokesman said.

Host Gretel Killeen must be shaking with excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusWidow
    Got my girlfriend Amanda looking after him for me, am sure he will be fine, he probably needs a break from me anyway, I am pretty mental... lol...
    So Amanda will be helping Scott do water changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme
    BB's secret: There's no cash!!

"We are launching series seven with no prize money for the winner," executive producer Tim Toni said yesterday.

The key word there is 'launching" ..... the prizemoney will be there as usual by the end.
    The only thing I don't get about people watching big brother is how MANIPULATED the viewers are by this programs producers (who are no better in my opinions then any other SMS dating scam artists)
    They tell everyone about how its the viewers in control but the reality is in fact its the producers controlling everything.
    The fact is the only really successful BB was series 1 ....why?
    Well lets see ....
    No Cold Showers ...the hot water was always on
    No demeaning tasks ...the contestants were treated with respect not like sheep in a pen.
    Plenty of Booze ....to keep people partying.

The fact is people want to see the housemates acting up and having fun not being demeaned and abused and the producers have lost the plot.
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "

Tiny Fry
    Amanda will ONLY he helping Scott with kids and house, she is MY friend...

I will personally help Scott with ANYTHING else the minute I am out...

good luck deb... i'll vote for you too

oh and nice signature picture!!!! go Mo!
    my Flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27593184@N05/
    my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mattzilla5000#p/u
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>><( (((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Just an Egg
    Wow cool Good luck Is your rules different where you are? Only here in England if you are picked for the Big Bro you are sworn into secrecy not to tell a sole until you enter the house
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...k/sig4shop.png

Check us out we produce the best personalised cards in the land

Just an Egg
    good luck deb, will definitely be voting for you....

hey deb, are you on the waiting list for being an intruder to the house? i watched it last night and i don't think i saw you there.