Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Medium Discus
    last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scorpion_hiding.jpg  
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

Nice work Erk, the ocean gren is the smallest and so will cop it from both bigger fish, all i can suggest is maybe move him last and get another small one bout the same size, that way when they both go in the main tank they'll share the beatings.

you have some nice fish there good luck with it all

Medium Discus
    Thanks Scott.....Im trying my best. I picked up a silver pigeon blood last night, to be friends with the ocean green, and the ribbon, and scorpion have been moved to the big tank Pics to come later today!

Thanks again
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

SnakeSkin Discus
    only just saw this post congrats on the new fish they look great i really like the look of the red/orange spotted one...

Medium Discus
    Thanks a lot Fish_r, I really like him too, but he is the biggest, and by far the meanist right now, so he got moved! I purchased him as a Yellow Red Ribbon, and he has a very lil bit of peppering on him, so Im not exactly sure what he is, but he is very neat looking! I will take some pics today of the big tank, and the lil tank

Thanks again

Medium Discus
    Here are some pics, as promised! I hope you like them

Everyone seems really shy right now, so I guess I will have to get some more pics another time...darn! lol

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spb_3.jpg   spb_2.jpg   spb_1.jpg  

Medium Discus
    More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spb_6.jpg   spb_5.jpg   spb_4.jpg  

Medium Discus
    More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scorpion_n_ribbon_1.jpg   scorpion_n_ribbon_4.jpg   ocean_green_n_spb.jpg  

Medium Discus
    Last ones

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scorpion_2_106.jpg   scorpion_1.jpg   ribbon_1_123.jpg