my blue diamond discus has what looks like about 4 -5 pin sized holes on his head around his nose and eye. he has also developed a small red rash near/on one of his gills, he is much paler in colour on his body while the distance between his top fin and mouth is darker (almost like a dark stripe). it it is still eating properly has what i think is normal poo (brown), and swims around mostly as if he owns the tank. it has developed a greenish/dark spot on its upper body but as i am new to discus im not sure if this is normal for what may be concidered a lower quality fish or a sign of illness. due to a loach problem (them chasing and i think biting him) which has only today been fixed i am also not sure if this is to do with stress. i have tried to take some photo's but as they are a little blury im not sure it's worth putting them up. if you think it will help please let me know and i will post them. the water peramiters are temp: 30 degree's C, PH: 6.8 nitrite 0, nitrate 5, and ammonia 0 while it does not seem to bad now i would rather be safe then sorry so any info / opinions would be GREATLY appriciated.
Brooke