Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just an Egg

Don't know what this one is so if anybody knows it please le

Yep, Its a great specimen "Open Brain" coral, (Trachyphillia geoffroyi)

Your Reef is looking great Oscar a credit to you..

Bit like Discus this marine stuff, just got to buy one more.....just one more....I am sure I can fit one more....maybe if I rearrange.....yes! I can fit one more

Must post some pics of mine soon (lazy)

Regards Col.
    Apologies in advance if slow return/chat, business keeps me on the move.
    Will respond ASAP-Col.

Medium Discus
    Thanks Col
    I love that Brain Coral, it's got great color and is looking healthier now. It still has a dead patch on the other side so hopefully with time it'll recover. I got it like that from the shop and almost left it there but I'm glad I didn't.

Bit like Discus this marine stuff, just got to buy one more.....just one more....I am sure I can fit one more....maybe if I rearrange.....yes! I can fit one more
    Yes it's a bit like that, I find myself looking at the tank saying that'll make a nice spot and if I move that rock then that'll be another spot.
    I just have to make sure I don't impulse buy as there are so many nice corals out there and you can't fit them all in so it's best to wait until you find the exact corals you want.
    There would be nothing worse than saying i really wanted a Sun Coral for example but couldn't find it and now the LFS has one but I have no space for it .

Must post some pics of mine soon (lazy)
    Please do it's great seeing other tanks and you learn so much by seeing how other people do things.

Thanks.. Oscar
    You only live once but if you do it right once is all you need.

Oscar

Tank looks awesome Ossie! Those corals are looking very well indeed! The xmas worms look very healthy, they are a tricky one to look after so you are doing an excellent job!

Cant wait to see some fish swimming amongst the corals.

cheers
    Ben

Medium Discus
    Those corals are looking very well indeed! The xmas worms look very healthy, they are a tricky one to look after so you are doing an excellent job!
    Thanks Ben, the corals do seem to be going very well I'm feeding them that Corallife liquid food i got from you about 2-3 times a week. I've also started feeding the corals prawns mixed with flakes and they love it.
    That red button I got from you shocked me as i didn't realise it needed feeding but just out of curiosity I placed some on top of it and sure enough a mouth appeared and slowly ate it.
    Even the plate coral amazed me as I placed a peice of muchy prawn on it and thought the peice was to large but sure enough over a period of about 15min is ate it. The plate looked more like a volcano shape after feeding which was quite funny .

Cant wait to see some fish swimming amongst the corals.
    After the disaster I had with the Angels I'm in no rush to add anymore fish to the tank. I'm going away for a few weeks late in May so when I get back I'll add some. I figured the tank will be matured by then and should be very stable.
    I have noticed I have heaps of little clear shrimp and bristle worms in the tank and it's now also getting a lot of feather dusters which are great signs.
    Now that I have discoverd the super macro feature on the camera ( lol if I read the bloody manual I would have realised this 2 years ago) you can expect a lot more photos.

PS for those interested if you want to host pics on a server try photo bucket.
    You may have noticed that the last lot of pics are much larger than the first lot and that's because I had the first pics hosted by Sony imagestation and the last lot by photobucket.
    You only live once but if you do it right once is all you need.

Oscar