Tiny Fry

July ADA Meeting - a bit more notice this time :)

The July meeting is being held on the 28th Of July at the lions Den hall in Parramatta.

So far at this meeting the fllowing planned.

Powerpoint presentation on the hall newly equiped projecting equipement. There will be at least 3 varietes of Cat fish for sale at the meeting. There will be an assortment of used aquarium equipement for sale which includes bio balls, heaters, rocks etc.

We will also be having a discussion about South American Cichlids as well and may have some for sale at the meeting. Our club is looking to advertise teh fact that we also have a lot of interest in Catfish as South African Cichlids so if you are into these types of fish then come along to the July meeting and have a look.

As more details information becomes available i will add it here.

See you all there.

Wayne

Hi Wayne

I visited your website on the weekend & sent off an email, asking if just anyone can turn up. Are you able to let me know the street address pls?

Tiny Fry

Turning up to a meeting

Hi,

Yes we discussed this at the last meeting we had and what we think is that anyone is able to turn up to our meetings but we would ask for a gold coin donation to the club just to help us cover the cost of hiring the hall etc.

The address is back at our old location on Ross St in 42a Ross St Parramatta. Its a lions club hall and is air conditioned inside so its nice a toasty inside.

Thanks

Wayne

Hi there. What time does the meeting start & what is the usual finishing time (approx). Thanks in advance.
    Previously known as "Tankwatcher"