PDA

View Full Version : who wants to be a snakeskin

fishgeek
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 12:47 PM
i was just looking at the post counts/experience listings on this site
i realise they are all discus forms/colours because that is what the forum is primarily about , does anyone know whether we can change that so we can eveolve as dwarf cichlids?!

andrew

wickedglass
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 02:53 PM
send a pm to the admins, they can help ... Th0mas for example has a different designation. personally I think the "you've posted so many times therefore you're a bluebottle buzzbomb" is a bit too scout leader collecting badges like ...
anyway, the experience designations stem from the fact that this forum started out as a pure discus forum, and when the dwarf cichlid enthusiasts needed a new home Proteus provided one ... and more recently to angelfish, catfish and geo enthusiasts, too.
lucky for people like me, who like all things south american, including girls who walk like a samba ;) (although we need a seperate forum for that, I think)

Robdog
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 11:08 PM
One step ahead of you Andrew ;)

oskastolz
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah - I wanna be a double or triple red (or big red as my girlfriend calls my agasizzi double red, heinz for short)- or wild caught - or F1, german bred from Wilhelm

Robdog is a triple red - what strings are you pulling mate....

And chris what's wrong with wanting to be a scout leader......

Th0mas
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 02:33 AM
I honestly have no idea how such status was given - perhaps I was one of the early ones that has been trying to re-incarnate the Dwarf board when it got taken offline from where it was.

I only started to look here when discovered one of the earlier sponsor (no longer with us now) has started to import some new species of apisto. Then followed by the re-incarnation of the dwarf board (thanks to Proteus) and some of the resident dwarf people moved across (parkap, steph, myself, etc).

In a way it is technically correct - nothing but dwarf cichlids can live and thrive in those little tanks I've got at home. The only decent tank I've got is a 5 footer, but that has been occupied by some goldfish (please don't ask why).

Perhaps the admin can provide some light into the evolution of our status.

Cheers,
Thomas.

wickedglass
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:15 AM
can I ask? ... why goldfish????

Merrilyn
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:49 AM
does anyone know whether we can change that so we can eveolve as dwarf cichlids?!

andrew

We aim to please :wink:

Noddy65
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:57 AM
Hehehehehe...Scout Leader and Glass Blower...heheheheh

Mike

ps...Im an apistophile as well... :D

Merrilyn
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 11:03 AM
Be careful what you ask for.

Proteus has a sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noddy65
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 11:06 AM
Oh dear.....

oskastolz
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:03 PM
A glass blowing scout leader - unreal..............do you have a secret hand shake???

DiscusMad
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 12:05 PM
u guys make me laugh!

fishgeek
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 01:49 PM
i just posted somewhere and i have changed
thank you kindly administrator