PDA

View Full Version : Product Review - White Magic Aquarium Eraser

SandyLynne
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 02:43 AM
I have just tried out my new White Magic Aquarium Eraser purchased from
http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2154

This certainly is magic for cleaning the algae from the back glass of the tank. I had green algae but this eraser took it off with such little effort. I am very impressed with this product.

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:10 AM
Thanks for that Sandy. I've got one of them on my shopping list.

Proteus
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:16 AM
These are great for getting at the back wall, and make it very easy to even get of any black beard algae that has attached to the glass.

The only issue with it is my Giant Gourami thinks it is a toy and forever tries to headbutt it or grab it when the glass is being cleaned.

scott bowler
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 08:04 AM
im love this product too got mine at xtreme when i was there it a very good cleaner merrilyn you wont be disapointed

Nathan
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 08:57 AM
i was thnkn about gettn one as i broke my other one the other day.

how often do you have to replce the head on them?

SandyLynne
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 09:06 AM
I am not sure how long one head will last, I also bought the replacement heads. I only used it for the first time today.

I cannot believe how easy it cleans the glass and leaves it sparkling. My old scratchy sponge on a stick still required a lot of elbow grease to remove the green algae.

This White magic eraser really is magic.

Nathan
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 12:25 PM
sounds like i may have to get one, the only thng i was concerned about is havn to change the heads quite often as it would add up after a while