PDA

View Full Version : Ap. Agazizi Double Red

finlandaq
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hi All,

We have imported Apistogramma Agaziziz Double red in store for sale. They are all Breeding size and have really good colours.

Price is $28 each, and there is plenty of males and females in the lot. I will try to post a pic here during the week.

Shop details are

Finland Aquarium
123 Pascoevale Rd
Moonee Ponds
VIC
03-93260775

Can send interstate if the order is resonable.

Thanks
Rav

Noddy65
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 12:12 PM
Hey Rav
I have a friend who will be in Melbourne in about 3 weeks...he MAY be able to bring some apistos back to Perth with him...
What will you have available at that time?

Mike

wickedglass
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 12:39 PM
oh man, welcome news, my male died last week ... I'll have to come and get a one from you ... I got two jiggy girls ;)

Noddy65
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 12:46 PM
Keep an eye out for me Chris...see what else is there?

Mike

My mate is flying Qantas so he should be able to take the fish on with him...I hope...

wickedglass
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 01:04 PM
sure, Mike ... if your friend falls through, I'm still willing to try the bottle of water thing ... that wasn't really a joke :)

oskastolz
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:01 PM
Chris

I think I want one too - let me know when you be headin down there mun........

finlandaq
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 12:31 PM
Mike,

I have all of the following fish in store,

Ap, Papagei
Ap, Marine.
Ap, Shushupe,
Ap Athahualpa
Ap, agazizi Double red.

Please PM me when you know for sure, I can organise to have Oxy and a box for this fish.

Thanks

Robdog
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 12:42 PM
Rav, would it be possible to post up a few photos of these little guys??

finlandaq
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 12:41 PM
Hi All

here are some pics of the Aga. Double Red's

Thanks

wickedglass
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 10:17 PM
The double reds are absolutely beautiful ... really great quality.
the atahualpas in the community tank are gorgeous, and there's one or two females amongst those ... what wonderful fish they are, lovely fin extensions and great colours ... I'm so tempted, but I've got to finish my rack first ...
there's also more papagei left and I think more bitaeniata ... I'm surprised they haven't walked out the door, but I think a lot of people are quite ignorant of these beautiful dwarves!

Noddy65
Mon Nov 06, 2006, 12:36 AM
My male double red aggassizi died overnight..if my mate can bring the fish back I might get him to bring back one or two... a pair of atahualpas sounds temtping as well....might see if my nephew can scoot down and check them out...he lives in Glen Waverley so its not that far away...

Mike

Sime76
Mon Nov 06, 2006, 01:37 AM
Yeah those aggis are sooo tempting. I've really only got one tank for them and I already got a couple of the bitaeniata which have coloured up nicely. I'm holding out for some others but its hard to resist.