PDA

View Full Version : Fish Doctor.

flukes
Sat Sep 04, 2004, 04:33 AM
I have asked a very intelligent fish expert too join the site. He currently works in Tasmania but is making monthly trips too Melbourne too help out here aswell.

Iam not sure if he will be able to join or how long he will be able to stay for any amount of time but if he can help one person that thats great.

His name is Dr Richmond Loh, he can be found at burwood vet clinic but atm he is only visiting there once a month.

Anyway i have asked him to join this forum to help us, i have not yet got a reply but have directed him to this site.

Ill let him formally introduce himself. If he decides to help out.

Thanks
Scott

Tue Sep 07, 2004, 10:01 PM
That would be great...** Annie sits back waiting to absorb more info**

flukes
Wed Sep 08, 2004, 12:57 AM
This is the reply i got -

Dear Scott,

I am honoured for the invitation. I will try and do my best, but time is scarce for me at this time of the year.
Where are you based?

There are two Veterinary Clinics I operate out of. They are Highbury Veterinary Clinic in Melbourne and Launceston Veterinary Clinic in Tasmania.

I shall peruse through your site tonight.

Yours sincerely,
Richmond Loh.
www.geocities.com/thefishvet

Although doesnt seem he has come past yet.

weird
Fri Sep 17, 2004, 10:40 PM
The last vet I spoke to (when getting my cat treated) said they barely touch fish in their studies. So this should be good ;)

fishpimp
Mon Sep 20, 2004, 11:09 AM
would be a great addition to this already great forum site.

flukes
Mon Sep 20, 2004, 02:00 PM
I dont think he will be here much, he is a busy man and i dont want too be pestering him with emails. I gave him the invite to drop by if he has the time iam sure he will drop in.

If anyone has any problems they can contact him at the Highbury Veterinary Clinic in Melbourne and Launceston Veterinary Clinic in Tasmania.

Ring before you go too make sure he is at the one your going too, although he tells me the staff at both clinics have had training in the field of our aquatic buddies..