PDA

View Full Version : My Snow Leopards

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 07:00 AM
Have just takes some photos of my snow leopards which I would like to share with you. Many thanks to Nicholas 76 for getting me this pair at such a good price. They are a young pair less than 12 months old.

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 07:04 AM
Snow Leopards

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 07:12 AM
Latest addition to the clan is this pair of Ocean Greens. Mature pair male 7 inches female 6 inches standard length. Thanks again to Nicholas76 for arranging this pair for me. Nick they are already cleaning the cone. Babies soon :shock:

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 07:15 AM
and the male

nicholas76
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 07:21 AM
Not a problem at all.. :D

did i forget to mention I want dibs on the fry??? :shock:

Regards
:wink:

Nick

kalebjarrod
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 08:09 AM
Pitty i'm married LADYRED, i could be your boy toy for a while

then take you for half :wink: LOL

VERY NICE

D.J
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 08:21 AM
VERY NICE Lady Red, I saw a similar fish to your Snow Leopard @ SLS, they are called Ruby Blizard, very nice specimen, only they are quite dear @ $240.00 each. would love to have one of those though.
Correct if I am wrong, but your tank that contains the pair of Ocean Green, is that an Aqua One tank (curves glass at the front)?
And what's in that bag hanging at the back?

Thanks,
Donald.

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 29, 2004, 01:48 PM
Tank is a four foot Jebo with built in filter and lights in hood. And yes, curved glass. And the little bag hanging on the back is a pre filter for the main filter. Just poly wool wrapped around the filter intake. Easy to clean and stops fry disappearing into the filter. Thanks for the kind words.
Ryan bring your DIY skills with you and you can come and be my toyboy anytime. I could save a fortune. lol

kalebjarrod
Mon Aug 30, 2004, 07:56 AM
ahhhhhhh

Ladyred its like music to my ears

candle light dinners by a new 5ft'er

secret mettings at SLS

a room of breeder tanks and just you and me

:wink:

weird
Mon Aug 30, 2004, 09:00 AM
Gorgeous fish ladyred !

kevkoi