PDA

View Full Version : Annerly aquarium has dwarfs

gingerbeer01
Sat Sep 23, 2006, 03:10 AM
I went over to annerly aquarium today. Very nice store.

Lots of Dwarfs - I got Boreli Opal and Boreli "german'. I got the last of the opals.

Nice -no make that very nice panduro - and a couple of mystery contaminants in there too. Would have got a pile of these except I was not game to face the missus. She alreaddy hasn't seen the bill.

Had some Anomala that were OK, and some aggies I thought were a bit ordinary, but I am a picky bugger.

Definitely a good shop for the dwarfs in brisvegas . Will definitely go back there.

Steve

parkap
Mon Sep 25, 2006, 04:34 AM
Ginger, what state are you in? Is this a Sydney store?

p.

I went over to annerly aquarium today. Very nice store.

Lots of Dwarfs - I got Boreli Opal and Boreli "german'. I got the last of the opals.

Nice -no make that very nice panduro - and a couple of mystery contaminants in there too. Would have got a pile of these except I was not game to face the missus. She alreaddy hasn't seen the bill.

Had some Anomala that were OK, and some aggies I thought were a bit ordinary, but I am a picky bugger.

Definitely a good shop for the dwarfs in brisvegas . Will definitely go back there.

Steve

fishgeek
Mon Sep 25, 2006, 07:16 AM
brisvegas

read - brisbane queensland

parkap
Mon Sep 25, 2006, 09:44 PM
serves me right for skimming the message. i didn't see the brisvegas reference... :oops:

brisvegas

read - brisbane queensland