PDA

View Full Version : Do we have any Herp keepers?

goldenpigeon
Sat Aug 19, 2006, 09:38 AM
hey all,
im interested to know if we have any Herps keepers on this forum?

i have 4 snakes and a giant blue tongue lizard. (you could whack this blue tongue on the BBQ it is that big!)

3 of the snakes are coastal pythons which are greeny/ yellow in colour (1 M 2 F) and a male jungle python.

let us know :D

cheers
Davo

Mulisha
Sat Aug 19, 2006, 09:42 AM
are you part owned in the Australia Zoo or something Davo :lol: :lol:

You have so many pets hehe maybe a pic of the lizard sounds big :shock:

goldenpigeon
Sat Aug 19, 2006, 10:03 AM
yer me an steve go way back. he taught me how to catch crocs but then my parents wanted to move to the goldie so i had to give up my sport and move here. steve still gives me my cut for partnership in the company, great guy, you should get to know him!

pics to come!

Xtreme
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 01:17 AM
Wayne and I have an extensive range of reptiles. We are currently updating our website to include all of the new products that are available now and more coming very soon.
Stay tuned!

goldenpigeon
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 01:25 AM
excellent Xtreme!

we have 2 forum members who keep herps..... do i hear 3?

nicholas76
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 01:44 AM
what the heck is a herp?

*Chris*
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 01:50 AM
i have an olive a woma and a black headed
used to breed the shit out of the bearded dragons sandfires hypos that sort of thing
had a stint with the skinks
then all the differant blueys
then monitors my lacey was pretty cool just got to big and wanted to rip my little brothers head off so mum made me get rid of it
(quiet honestly i wanted to do the same )
has knob tailed geckos
now im down to my snakes
lol
EXAI
aka
zoo keeper

goldenpigeon
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 04:12 AM
herps - reptiles nick....

Ben
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 04:18 AM
Nick has only had Herpes before..

heheheheh

goldenpigeon
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 04:35 AM
Ahahahahahahaaha! its ok Nick, you have an excuse, you were drunk so no one can blame you ;)

Phlipper
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 04:39 AM
yer me an steve go way back. he taught me how to catch crocs but then my parents wanted to move to the goldie so i had to give up my sport and move here. steve still gives me my cut for partnership in the company, great guy, you should get to know him!

pics to come!

Well it was interesting until the name of that detestable looney steve was mentioned, cant stand that loon ! 8-)

goldenpigeon
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 05:57 AM
steve smith, not steve irwin, geez! i thought every1 knew old smithy... i guess not ;)

Robdog
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 06:37 AM
I don't really "keep" any herps. I tend to get them treated whenever they flare up!

samir
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 06:56 AM
i had a feeling it was gonna go that way :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Chris*
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 07:55 AM
one in five aussies have them
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

samir
Tue Aug 22, 2006, 08:04 AM
and about nine have posted here, so what are the odds of a breeding pair of "herps" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robdog
Wed Aug 23, 2006, 07:41 AM
Whistler in Canada or known to some as "Whistralia" is the herpes and STD capital of Canada. What are the chances of all those "1 in 5's" all having worked there I wonder???