PDA

View Full Version : Laetacara curviceps

flaggy
Mon Aug 07, 2006, 11:10 AM
Hey guys... Laetacara curviceps never seem to get mentioned in this forum, so I thought I'd post a pic showing a pair of them cuddling each other with an Apistogramma cacatuoides looking on :)

Anyone else with this or other types of Laetacara dwarf cichlids? Where do you buy them from?

pete
Sat Aug 12, 2006, 11:17 PM
hey flaggy.... i had a pair of l. dorsigera some years back. unfortunately, they died of old age and i havent been able to find any replacements - maybe i havent looked hard enough

the problem with the laetacaras is that they look absolutely dull in the tanks. they must be the most underated, especially compared with apistos. after they settle in, they become quite colourful and when spawning, changes colour rapidly!

siklid
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 05:37 AM
Hi all, anyone know where in Sydney I can buy some L. dosigera? I am also interested in some Nannacara anomala, anyone seen them around in Sydney?

See the pic of the nannacara I pulled from the internet!

Robdog
Wed Aug 16, 2006, 07:33 AM
I've seen some anomala at Auburn Aquarium a little while back. Might be worthwhile giving them a call.

flaggy
Sun Aug 20, 2006, 02:27 AM
Hey guys, check out new pics of my flag cichlids and tank mates, apistogramma cacatuoides and blue rams