PDA

View Full Version : Forum Staff

Proteus
Fri Aug 20, 2004, 11:35 AM
Some of you may have noticed some new "Mods/Advisors" onboard, plus some regulars with new titles (they have had Moderator access since the site launched.)

This will be uniform across all the ADN sites.

There will be 3 levels of staff.

Forum Advisor

Members of this team focus on the moderation responsibilities and general well being of a specific website, and ensuring that preset guidelines are met.

Global Advisor

Members of this team have moderator roles on several ADN websites, performing the same roles as mentioned above.

Administrator

Pyrowolf, Off-Ice, Loachaholic, Fishpimpin73 & Myself, are the only Admins on various ADN sites, however only Pyrowolf, Off-Ice, and Myself have this role on all ADN websites.

The overall role of all members in each of these groups is to build and ensure the success of these forums as an individual identity, and as part of a greater network of websites/forums.

Thank you.

fishpimp
Thu Sep 30, 2004, 11:13 AM
thanks guys it's my pleasure to advise that i have also joined pyrowolf and proteus as administrator for the mentioned sites and look forward to our future together.

regards

php_admin
Thu Sep 30, 2004, 12:26 PM
thanks guys it's my pleasure to advise that i have also joined pyrowolf and proteus as administrator for the mentioned sites and look forward to our future together.

regards

Please Note: Attempting to impersonate an Admin or Advisor on any of the ADN sites firstly makes you look like a fool, and secondly is grounds for being banned.

You have been warned.

ADN Admin team

flukes
Thu Sep 30, 2004, 02:56 PM
May i just ask why you would even try too think you could fool someone or anyone into believe rubbish like that?

php_admin
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 11:10 AM
it gets better...

To: admin
Posted: 01 Oct 2004 08:26 pm
Subject: Re: Warning

You are getting dangerously close to being removed from my favourites list, after all the hard work and dedication i have put in to create this network i have mixed emotions and was shocked and stunned to be warned by my own staff. I will conduct a review of all staff over the next few weeks and shall monitor all movements and future correspondence will passed on through my lawyers.

Consider this a once only warning.

flpp-p-***-***-**-***.prem.tmns.net.au

flukes
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 12:19 PM
I believe this is a forum about discus, not a forum for time wasters. If you cant help out or add anything useful then dont bother posting.

nicklee88
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 12:27 PM
couldnt have said it better flukes,

Merrilyn
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 03:11 PM
Hey kid, better give the computer back to your daddy. School holidays is S.A. is it?