PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky, Sneaky....

tennhound
Mon Aug 16, 2004, 05:44 PM
Okay everyone I think I am done sneaking in and out. My luck since the first of the year has not been so good.

First of the year my computer got a virus (sassor worm) and no the antibiotics didn't help it. They had to redo my whole system. Just when I thought it was fixed I couldn't get it to go online without 50 million pop ups. So had to have it redone again. Come to find out I had the Trojan horse virus also. really not so good.

Second I found out my company was being bought out nad the center where I worked might get closed down. So job hunting I went. Lucky for me (but unlucky for others) my company wasn't closed (but 30 other centers were). We have had our schedules all screwed up. So I never knew when I was going to be home from one week to the next.

Third Hubby started a new job and with only one car I was having to go into work early (like 3-4hrs early). So I was using my computer at work to check the boards until someone else used my computer and now its torn up. We had to send it back to the IT dept to fix. It will not even go online. Now that really S***s. Still haven't got it back yet and its been a few months.

But now I think my work schedule has been straightened out and my computer at home is all fixed. So... WOOHOO!!! no more trying to sneak in and out. Time to start reading again and get caught up on what I have missed since I have been MIA.

So... Beware the Vulcan is back.

MARIE

Proteus
Mon Aug 16, 2004, 06:57 PM
Marie... we missed ya... (although the sneaky little pop ups, by you here and there were always welcomed)

and we luv's to see you online more... :wink:

hopefully, everything will be just awesum from now, and all the bad luck has gone out the door...

flukes
Tue Aug 17, 2004, 02:20 AM
Sounds like you had a hell of a hill too slimb this year, well anyway looks like there is a rainbow on the other side :wink:
Best of luck for the reat of the year, and i hope everything pans out.

Cheers
Scott

tennhound
Wed Aug 18, 2004, 08:33 PM
rainbows lead to Oz. I think I like wonderland better.

Thanks for the welcome back. Proteus I could try to sneak in once in awhile just for you.

MARIE