PDA

View Full Version : question

aardythe
Wed Aug 11, 2004, 07:43 PM
have any of you ordered from somethingsphishy? i am having a problem with them and i wonder if i am the only one.

Proteus
Thu Aug 12, 2004, 12:29 AM
do you have any more details...

I think I know who you are talking about, but google shows up nothing, and a search of the Australian Business regaitrar came up blank as well.

according to ASIC, ATMOSS & DFT there is no such business registered in Australia.

flukes
Thu Aug 12, 2004, 01:48 PM
Well the name says it all :lol:

sw_eclipse
Wed Feb 28, 2007, 06:53 PM
I orderd from them last week and they claim to have shipped it monday but I still havent recieved it. I had e-mailed them last week wondering when they were going to send it because I have class Mon through Thurs and they mentioned something about priority mail. This seriously confused me since on the web site it says all Florida shipments are sent UPS ground service (next day) but priority takes 2-3 days and they can only survive in their packaging up to 48 hrs. I e-mailed them yesterday about not recieving them and asked if they used priority or ground service and am still waiting on an answer. I found a pleco forum that had a whole shlew of people who had problems with them. Im pretty worried at this point.