PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

ctvu
Tue Aug 10, 2004, 12:45 PM
I have been reading this forum since March, this site is very helpful, friendly and informative. So thanks for let me to be a member even though believe or not I have not got a fish tank :? but will get soon.

Warm Regards to all members here

Mattzilla
Tue Aug 10, 2004, 01:05 PM
welcome. hey your doing the smart thing...reading up on fish keeping before buying a tank and fish. most people (including myself) did it the other way around which has cost a lot of money and fish lives over the years.

see you round

cheers

flukes
Tue Aug 10, 2004, 03:34 PM
All are welcome mate, dont have to own fish or discus too love them :wink:
Should have joined up back in march could have started your addiction back then :wink:

Proteus
Tue Aug 10, 2004, 09:57 PM
Welcome to DF.com

good solid research can save you in the long run so you are doing the right thing...

:D

ctvu
Wed Aug 11, 2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks a lot guys for warm welcom. You all are doing great job here, well done and keep it up.
Once again really appreciate this

Kind Regards

flukes
Wed Aug 11, 2004, 03:39 PM
Your most welcome mate,
where abouts in melbourne are you mate, you might be my next door neighbour :lol: If you are, can you tell the kids if the ball comes over the fence one more time its not coming back!!! jking.

ctvu
Thu Aug 12, 2004, 11:30 AM
Hi Scott

Actually I wanted to say hi and special thank to you Scott It seems to me you are every where, and I have learnt alot about discus from you. Thank you Scott.
You don't have to worry about my kid kicking a ball over to your place because she is only 11 months and we live in Forest Hill not far away from your place.

Cheers

flukes
Thu Aug 12, 2004, 01:46 PM
Ah thanks for the kind words mate,
Iam glad all this jargon i spit every night is helping some one.
Well if you have any other questions dont be affraid to ask because this is the place to ask.
You'll go far in the this hobby as researching something properly is the key.

Annie
Thu Aug 19, 2004, 03:01 AM
Welcome to DF!

Merrilyn
Thu Aug 19, 2004, 10:46 AM
Hi and welcome. Glad to have you on board. Cheers

ctvu
Mon Aug 23, 2004, 10:09 AM
Hi and welcome. Glad to have you on board. Cheers

Thank you Annie and Merrilyn

Cheers

flukes
Mon Aug 23, 2004, 03:06 PM
Hows the plans for the tank going mate,??
Got any ideas on what size tank you want or what strain of discus?

Its a fun time setting up a discus tank, infact i think i have the urge coming on. :wink:

kalebjarrod
Tue Aug 24, 2004, 09:45 AM
welcome welcome welcome

Discus are a hooby that will soon trun into an obbsession

have fun and enjoy

tennhound
Tue Aug 24, 2004, 04:45 PM
Welcome to Df glad to have you here. Hope you continue to enjoy the site.

MARIE

flukes
Thu Sep 02, 2004, 03:08 PM
Moved the further discussion about fishless cyclingtoo food/water chemistry topic. under "Fishless Cycling progress"

flukes
Thu Sep 02, 2004, 03:12 PM
Click here (http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1037) for link to other thread.