PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Proteus
Tue Aug 10, 2004, 12:25 AM
Here we go again...

aside from launching a new Betta forum for our North American hobbyist frineds, I have a few other ideas in the oven...

Just want some feedback as to what you think...

would you use such a site, or know somebody who might...

any and all feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

www.LoachForums.com
(for all Loach species, and something I really want to do in honour of my lost buddies just recently)

www.PondForums.com
(For anything to do with man-made or natural ponds, outdoor fishkeeping etc)

so, the saga continues...

(world domination will be ours... )

nicklee88
Sat Oct 16, 2004, 04:50 AM
hey,

looks like i'm a bit late as pondforums.com is online, so i vote for www.LoachForums.com in dedication to Ro's buddy, :)

nick

weird
Sat Oct 16, 2004, 05:02 AM
I am crazy about clown loaches, and would love to find out more information in regards to keeping them. I have 3 x 18 month clown loaches, 1 x 12 month loach and a 2 x 6 month clown loach. The poor guys, I have them in a 3 foot tank ... I know in a few years that these guys could potentially get huge and out grow it. They are an amazing fish.... and weird .... sometimes playing dead Also they are sneaky little buggers too, often after dropping in my food tablets, I will see one guy rush out push away the corys, grab the tablet with his barbells, and take it inside his cave ... lol ! And they can flare their thorns from the side of their months when hostile. Haha ... I would be interested Ro !

nicklee88
Mon Oct 18, 2004, 05:10 AM
seriously, i think this could work, if its exsposed more

Proteus
Mon Oct 18, 2004, 01:48 PM
well...

PondForums.com is online

LoachForums.com is pending

have several projects to be completed prior to looking into that one

:wink: