PDA

View Full Version : White Crane Discus Monthly

Mattzilla
Mon Aug 09, 2004, 10:50 PM
a friend of mine uses this product and swears by it. he says it is a food that contains a de worming med in it. does any else use it and if you do, does it work? i am personally very wary of white crane foods as i have been told by many people in the past they they contains hormones. they may be wrong but i have still tended to stear away from them. i am however very interested in a monthly deworming food. i have ordered a small portion of the White Crane Discus Monthly from a lfs but would love to hear a bit more about it first.

any comments or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Proteus
Mon Aug 09, 2004, 11:38 PM
I have been a little wary of there stuff due to the hormone issue, but always willing to check things out (unlike many other forums where just the mentioning of WC is taboo)...

A couple of months ago, at an ADA meeting one of the sponsors (ADA sponsor) gave away free samples, if I recall, everybody was more than happy to take some and try it out. I gave it a go (mind you with 4 little sachets I couldnt remember which was which) but it all got eaten very quickly, and my fish look no different (Discus and Community fish).

So, anybody got any info or experience using some of the new WC stuff?