PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Male Inka 50

Reillin
Sun May 21, 2006, 10:05 AM
Gday guys,

I've made about three purchases of inka 50s and due to certain events ended up with two females. Desperately searching for a male inka 50 as I'm afraid the females I have are aging quite rapidly. Both are breeding size so I really need a male before they get too old.

Porblem is that I am in Melbourne so if anyone out there has any spares? If not, I'm afraid I will have give these girls away as I wouldn't want to keep a fish and let it die without it producing any children.

Cheers,
Vien.

kevkoi
Sun May 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
Errrrm.... we should have some in shop in about 4 weeks.

kev

Noddy65
Sun May 21, 2006, 10:46 AM
Hi Kev
Whats in the new shipment, only a few of the hoped for made it west..

Mike

Reillin
Tue May 23, 2006, 01:03 AM
I prefer it from a breeder as I have ordered males from shops already and just received a female. And I had to wait for her to grow as well to find out she was a she.

Cheers,
Vien.

Th0mas
Tue May 23, 2006, 01:56 AM
Vien,

If your females can wait - I think there should be some male in my clusters. But it'll be a while (since they've just celabrated their 3 weeks birthday on the weekend).

From my record, the my Inkas were from the 2nd and 3rd batch, so if those who has the first batch that spawned them, there should be some bigger ones around (perhaps a month or two more advance than mine). Good luck.

Thomas.