PDA

View Full Version : My Apistogramma agassizii "Tefe Bauana" from SLS..

arjay
Sun May 07, 2006, 02:57 PM
Just curious as to how some of the other forum member's SLS Apistos are going (and looking).

I bought a pair of Apistogramma agassizii "Tefe Bauana". Here's a picture of the male and another of the male and female together.

Would be great to see pictures of what other people bought.

Robdog
Mon May 08, 2006, 12:29 AM
Saw some of those guys pics in store the other day. Very beautiful indeed.
Congratulations. Nice pics of your s to BTW

Namn8r
Mon May 08, 2006, 03:47 AM
Hey russ they are looking good!

Id take some photos of mine but my camera skills are shocking! Will try later !

Namn8r
Mon May 08, 2006, 03:48 AM
by the way discusforum ppl who purchased the wilhemi? Id love to see the pics of them!

arjay
Mon May 08, 2006, 04:28 AM
by the way discusforum ppl who purchased the wilhemi? Id love to see the pics of them!
I was pretty close to getting the Wilhelmi instead of the "Tefe" (my other half intervened) so I'd be pretty interested to see pics also...

With my two the female keeps trying to lead the male to the pot but he isn't too interested. Hopefully once they settle in and I drop the pH a little more they'll get busy... :wink:

kevkoi
Mon May 08, 2006, 05:18 AM
u'd be interested to know, once u get them settled, they will spawn readily with a drop in pH and an a change in water.

arjay
Mon May 08, 2006, 05:54 AM
u'd be interested to know, once u get them settled, they will spawn readily with a drop in pH and an a change in water.
I have the pH at around 6.5 atm, would I be looking at a gradual drop to around 5.5?

kevkoi
Mon May 08, 2006, 05:56 AM
A drop to approx 6pH should do the trick.

kev