PDA

View Full Version : ADA Soil (how long)

Druz
Mon Apr 10, 2006, 10:55 PM
Hi,

I was wondering how much longer until the ADA soil arrives.

Proteus
Mon Apr 10, 2006, 11:27 PM
From what I have been told, it is in the country awaiting Quarantine & Customs clearance... along with the ADA wood pieces and other products.

With it being classed as Dry Goods, from my knowledge that means the container just has to wait in line.

Merrilyn
Tue Apr 11, 2006, 04:22 AM
At least it's in the country, so that's good news.

Now c'mon customs people. Get working. There are peeps wanting to do their planted tanks (and I'm one of them) :whip

Druz
Sat Apr 22, 2006, 04:36 PM
Any updates?

APW
Sat Apr 22, 2006, 10:47 PM
Products have been released and unpacked.

Due to pre-orders and other obligations it may still be a week or so before products are freely available.

Proteus
Wed Apr 26, 2006, 06:33 AM
FYI, I believe it wont be long before APW starts sending out some soils, however, demand was far greater than supply, so some may have to wait a few more weeks.

Also, it appears that SLS is the first shop in Australia to have the entire ADA range on display. I don't think items are for sale yet, but everything is there in a very flash custom built ADA display case.

In all honesty I feel it will be a few months before all ADA products are here in numbers, but one thing I can gaurantee after seeing a few samples yesterday. The ADA driftwood is by far, better than anything else available in the country, and is reasonably priced as well (mainly branches and similar looking pieces, but some are up to 5ft in length with 10+ knots and branches)

taksan
Wed Apr 26, 2006, 08:00 AM
Well where is it :?:

8-)