PDA

View Full Version : April Meeting of the ADA

DiscusMan
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 01:50 AM
The ADA meeting this month is to be held on the 22nd of April.

We are going to be having a BBQ at the start of the meeting. There will be fish for sale and Beef Heart Mix to feed you fish for sale.

There is also a large selection of ADA polo shirts for sale that we are sellign for $25 a piece. There are nice shirts a nd we have all the standard sizes.

I am also trying to organise a guest speaker for the April meeting that will surely attract some attention but as yet it isnt confirmed but as soon as it is i will let you know. The gentlemen is a fish vet that i am asking to come along and give a talk on common discus problems and solutions. This is one that all discus keepers need to listen to.

We have a raffle at every meeting as well that is always worth the winning.

Hope to see you all there.

Wayne

DiscusMad
Sat Apr 01, 2006, 01:28 PM
will there be some baby discus to buy?

need some more babies to go with my others

DiscusMan
Fri Apr 14, 2006, 08:00 AM
I always try to bring some babies along to the meeting.

If any other club members read this and can bring some along then let us all know as well.

I also bring along beef heart mix and can bring some cheap bristle noses as well.

Wayne

marg
Thu Apr 20, 2006, 11:53 AM
Are any Discus Forum Members attending the April 22nd meeting?.

I am travellig to Sydney late Friday afternoon and intend to attend the meeting - I would love to put some faces to names.

I am easily recognizable - 4 foot 11 1/2 inches, long waist length blonde hair and live in jeans.,

Regards,

Marg.

Mr T
Thu Apr 20, 2006, 12:37 PM
I take it visitors are welcome

Have never been to an ADA meeting looks like a good night to start

Is it same time and place as shown on ADA web page

Alan

marg
Thu Apr 20, 2006, 02:03 PM
Visitors are welcome - I am not a member but intend to join when i get there - from what i understand, the Club is eager for new members.

Meeting is at Ross Street, Parramatta (Lion Club Hall).

No doubt Wayne will place further information regarding speakers that are available before the meeting - he usually does.,

Regards,

Marg.

Mr T
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 07:35 AM
Hi was in Ross St today where is lion club hall was in a rush today will save time looking for it at night

Alan

lesxda
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 12:27 PM
Hi guys Will see you there saturday night

Les