PDA

View Full Version : Living Picture Aquarium

ching
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 02:53 AM
I come from a speciality aquarium manufacturer in China. After two years efforts, we produce our unique product-- living picture aquarium(Chinese patent). The most unigue feature is that: the tank is a complete piece, which is made in a single process by plastic injection. This design avoids the possiblity of leakage. And mass production is also made possible by using injection mould and machine. Therefore, the price can be very attractive.

We want to sell our product to the overseas market. If anyone is interested in our product or helps us to expand our business, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to have the opportunity to work with you in future.

flukes
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 05:15 AM
That isnt like those fish in a handbag products ive seen?? Please tell me there is a way to change water feed them and care for the animal. :evil:

ching
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 07:46 AM
I do care about fish, you can change the water anytime as you wish.
The aquarium applied the computer control technology. It will adjust the water temperature and operation mode that the fish required. And also it has filter system.
Yes, the aquarium(50cm long x 50cm wide x 10cm thick) is small, comparing with other big fish tank. But it saves space, and can be mounted on any side of a solid wall without size and bulk as a piece of vivacious fresco.
I bring my fish to my office. My fish work with me everyday.

flukes
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 08:07 AM
Sorry to be so offensive mate, just that i ve seen some cruel things as of late and thought you were another one.
How about some pics of these new aquariums? might give us a better idea of what you are talking about

ching
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 08:58 AM
Hi, Flukes, it's ok. It's my fault that I didn't explain cearly at first. Anyway, I'm glad that my aquarium drawed your attention at least. I tried to send the pictures, but failed. I don't know the reason.

Proteus
Sat Jul 10, 2004, 10:32 AM
Ching... may I suggest you visit one of the sister sites to DiscusForums.com...

AustralianBettaForums (http://www.australianbettaforums.com/forum)

as what you are describing is in my opinion only really suitable for smaller type fish...

if it is 10cm wide then most, if not all of my fish (Discus) wouldnt be able to turn around in that tank let alone have any swimming room.

:wink:

can you email me any images and specifications???

admin@discusforums.com

ching
Tue Jul 13, 2004, 12:06 AM
Hi, Protues,

I emailed you some details and pictures. If you didn't receive them, please let me know.

Thank you

flukes
Tue Jul 13, 2004, 02:01 AM
Should have posted them for us all too see :cry:
can you forward them too flukes@optusnet.com.au

Cheers

Proteus
Tue Jul 13, 2004, 02:04 AM
I got the email... (huge file)

I will resize and post with the accompanying information...

flukes
Tue Jul 13, 2004, 02:07 AM
Thanks

Proteus
Tue Jul 13, 2004, 02:14 AM
Our aquarium is consist of a picture frame (changeable), tank and the fixing parts for mounting. Please see attached illustration and pictures.

Re: the material
Picture frame: made of plastic or wood

Aquarium tank: this is a whole piece including tank and transparent panel, all are produced by injection mould. No glue between tank and transparent panel at all. The material of transparent panel is PC plastic, the flatness and transparency can match those of glass. The material of tank is ABS plastic.

Fixing parts: steel material.

Re: features
Dimension: 50cm Long x 50cm wide x10cm thick
weight:12.5kg+25kg of water
display module: LCD
range of temperature: 61F-90F(for tropical fish only)
voltage:220v/50hz or 110v/60hz
Other features:
*Simple maintenance: filter system, supply bacteria to adjust the water, no need to change the water for long time.
*It has applied to the computer control technology, which will adjust the water temperature and operation mode that fish required.
*easy to install: use two screws and one steel bar, then the aquarium can be hung up securely.

weird
Fri Aug 27, 2004, 12:10 PM
Too small ... they were trying to sell something similar at Chatswood Westfield shopping center in Sydney... they had guppies in there ... very cruel I think ... fish need space. I looked after bettas for a time, and I know the argument that they live in very small habitates in nature, but boy if I gave them the space they sure did use it and enjoyed it.