PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rams

DiscusMad
Thu Jul 08, 2004, 01:53 PM
Just before going to work tonight I was watching one of my pairs of blue rams cleaning a spot for eggs and then when I get to work my g/f rings to tell me that they have layed more eggs than the last time 8) So now i have to sell the last lot for the new lot cause I don't have enough tanks to start a new tank for the fry lol

Proteus
Thu Jul 08, 2004, 08:00 PM
(jumps up and down)

Puts hand up and says, "I'll buy some..."

I luvs me Rams... :wink:

DiscusMad
Fri Jul 09, 2004, 01:32 PM
well...........
I hae a it of a story to tel now lol

After finishing night shift last night and getting home my girlfrend is ery exited that we are going to hae more babies i told here i hae to sell or give away the first lot that we have and went to bed.

At 5pm I woke to the sound of running water from the lounge room so I got up to inestergate and what do i find ut my g/f filling up a new 4ft tank!

The first thing she said was that I can sell the next lot but not the first babies we have had.

How could i say no lol. and I wonder what else I can put in it

Proteus
Fri Jul 09, 2004, 04:57 PM
MTS...

(Multiple Tank Syndrome)

No problemo, I know where you stand... its the same here, I can recall the same words being said by someone else...

"maybe we should sell or give some of these guys away" I would say in reference to some fry (many times I must add)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... just get another tank, or use one of the breeder/grow out tanks in the garage..." the answer would be...

no wonder I have to cut back on furniture at home... tanks all over.

DiscusMad
Fri Jul 09, 2004, 08:28 PM
BUT BUT BUT...........................I didn't sugest the new tank or thought of a new tank so I'm not to lame this time lol.

On the other hand I could just use it for the lue rams and sell them when they present there colours and get more DISCUS!

Mattzilla
Sun Jul 18, 2004, 02:05 AM
hey....add me to the list when you have some blue rams for sale. i have always wanted to get some.

i wish my fiance would want more tanks....i'm alsway trying to convince her that i need more tanks but it doesn't get me very far...lol

cheers
matt

DiscusMad
Wed Jul 21, 2004, 01:21 PM
deal!

MIGHT BE SELLING THEM IN 1-2 MONTHS

for $5-$10 each

DiscusMad
Wed Jul 21, 2004, 01:21 PM
see how they go first