PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on complete setup, inc DISCUS

Harry
Wed Jul 07, 2004, 09:49 AM
Hi everyone, i just got new job fom oversea, so i want to sale my tank and 11 Discus. The information is:

Aqua pro 120 x 50 x 45, auto feeding time, and light time,( 3 different color lights) gravel, heater….everything ( 3 months old). With 11 Discus :

1 breeding pair ( Big Male German blue Turquoise, beautiful brown female). They’ve been breeding 5 times.

1 White Diamond Female ( breeding 2 times)

1 big blue diamond.

1 big Golden red black tail. ( very rare)

1 large pair of Red Turquoise ( very beautiful red spot)

1 male medium brown.

1 medium pair of Red Malboro

1 Big Snake skin.

So, total is 11 Discus.

2 big exotic Angels

15 big blue Neons

1 big Black ghost knife

1 Plecostamus (top range, the most beautiful in cleaning fish.)

And lot of plants : 2 big plants on the driffwood, more than 10 bunchs of grass, some like palm tree… and a lot of beautiful plants. You will see in the picture.
I really regret to sale this, the fishes have been with me for 2 years, that’s why I bough a big tank to put them all together, but got to work oversea now, so have to sale everything, it cost me over $3000, but now, I will just sale it round enough for a fly ticket, if anyone know about discus, you will know how expensive they are, especially for Breeding pair. You will have lot of small beautiful discus in the future ( actually 1 or 2 months ). Because of moving, so I will give you all of the test kit, big net, food, medications…….., I still have 1 full box of frozen blood worm, half of Spectrum to enhance the fish color and….lot more.
If you buy it, I can give you for free the table to put the tank on and breeding tank as well. All you need just move it to your home. If you really interesting on it, come over to my place to see how beautiful they are, I just have 2 weeks to go !!!

If anyone iteresting in, just email me : vb_hoang@hotmail.com re call me : 0403004771

Thank you.

Harry

discman
Thu Jul 08, 2004, 01:41 AM
:) what are the prices for the fish
and ware are u
discman :twisted:

Proteus
Thu Jul 08, 2004, 07:59 AM
Harry
Wriggler

HTH

Jonesy
Thu Jul 29, 2004, 09:19 AM
still got set up for sale mate

Mattzilla
Thu Jul 29, 2004, 10:09 AM
how much are you asking for the planted driftwood> could you please email me some pictures of the planted driftwood

thanks