PDA

View Full Version : Sup mate

SLY
Mon Jun 14, 2004, 04:02 AM
Hi Guys.

I am 31 working as a IT network engineer. I have been keeping discus for around 6 years and still crazy about discus. I have been breeding some and crossing some just for my own experience. hopefully I can create a strain I can call my own soon. Currently I have 11 tanks of discus..small compare to most. I have setup another discus page at www.discusrealms.com for discus enthusiasts to share their knowledge and experience on discus keeping. I am also active in some forums like simplydiscus.com and aquarealms.com

Link to my fish pictures.

http://www.aquarealms.com/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Proteus
Mon Jun 14, 2004, 06:51 AM
Welcome to DF.com SLY...

nice plug for your site as well :wink:

discman
Mon Jun 14, 2004, 06:56 AM
hay mate :twisted:

SLY
Mon Jun 14, 2004, 07:41 AM
Thanks guys..never knew about this site until someone posted on simply..keep up the nice work. Met Trevor Parkes at the competition and he's an awesome guy to talk to..I heard you guys are also organising a discus competition soon? Will pop by to sydney if I have time. Cheers.

Annie
Wed Jun 16, 2004, 06:36 AM
SLY

great to have you here.

welcome!:)

tennhound
Mon Jun 21, 2004, 06:50 PM
SLY welcome to DF.

MARIE

SLY
Tue Jun 22, 2004, 09:22 AM
anyone of you I know from the other forums? please let me know or I will get confused :lol:

flukes
Tue Jun 22, 2004, 02:35 PM
Saw a couple of your posts on simply and i think you replied to one of my posts. I dont get round there as much as i would like but when i do there is always a nice welcoming.