PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Mulisha
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 02:06 PM
I don't know if this a problem or not might be just my computer :oops:

But I have noticed that when you click on a "Topic" some of them may have 2 or 3 pages and they will have a page selector at below the topic and you can pick page 1 or 2 etc.

Well I have found a problem thatsome topics may have 3 pages but sometimes when u get in they have no selector below the topic and when you click on the topic you can't go to page 1 or page 2 etc and only able to see page 1.

This has been happening for the last 3 days i'm sorry if this isn't a problem at all and it's just my computer.. just wanted to let you know incase it is a problem you could fix it :oops: :oops:

If none of this makes sense let me know and i'll try explain better :oops:

Thanks in advance :lol:

CHEERS..

Mulisha
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 02:11 PM
Sorry about this but I may have found another problem or something like i said this may be just my computer or my head :oops:

When you post a reply it doesn't update your reply to be as the last one to have posted on that topic and also on the thread if that makes sense as well :?

Also the topics when you look at them it's not updating who has posted like it will say 1 reply but really there is like 5 replys :?

Well just let me know what you think..

CHEERS..