PDA

View Full Version : Passion and cooperation - thanks discus forum people

rupes88
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 02:50 AM
Hello Discus People

For the past 8 years I have been overseas. Most of that time was spent moving around, it was amazing trip but I can't tell you the number of times I day dreamed of being settled down enough to run a discus tank again.

The tank became a bit of symbol a more chilled life and now that I'm back in Oz I've been true to my day dreams and I'm now stoked to have a new tank on day 10 of the cycle........Happy and settled I'm only a week or so off going on the hunt for some of those little fellas we all love so much.

This site is such a great example of passion and cooperation.......I've only been following it for a week or so but its great to see the same names replying, posting topics, helping each other. Ben, Lady Red and the rest ..... you are all gurus !!! and I look forward to sharing and learning from you all.

By the way I'm looking for a breeder I can buy direct from in Sydney. I'm in Manly but I don't mind a drive if you've got good stock. Please let me know what varietys you have...........I'm looking fro 4-5 young'ns.

Thanks

Rupes88

goldenpigeon
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 04:56 AM
hey and welcome to the forum :D

Mulisha
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 05:27 AM
Hey man welcome to the forum and if you after some little fishys then what better place to go the a sponsor for this site just go to the link.

http://www.slipperylittlesuckers.com/home.html

Hope you enjoy it here. :D

Merrilyn
Sat Dec 03, 2005, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Rupes88. Glad to have you here.

Thankyou for the compliments. Everyone on this forum is wonderfully generous with sharing advice and experiences, so welcome to the friendliest forum on the net. :P

rupes88
Sun Dec 04, 2005, 10:21 AM
thanks rick, Merrilyn and Golden Pigeon ~~~ I'll go and check SLS out. From their web site they look pretty on the money in terms of range.

Anyway thanks for giving this little wriggler a warm welcome~~~~~

swim swim
Rupes

Proteus
Thu Dec 29, 2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the kind words...

Welcome to DiscusForums.com

:)