PDA

View Full Version : Favourite TV show

Proteus
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 09:03 PM
What is your favourite TV show???

is there anything that you set aside time for each week to watch, something that the universe outside comes to a stop when you are fixed to the set???

Essayons89
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 09:24 PM
I have a few that I like but only get to watch occasionally though because i work nights. I do have a headset radio that has a band so I can pick up three of the tv networks. I can at least listen to them while I work if I'm not off that night.

Here they are:
JAG
Third Watch
Stargate SG-1
CSI Miami

I also like to catch reruns of Family Guy and Futurerama.

Bryan

tennhound
Tue Feb 24, 2004, 05:28 PM
I watch several but only one every week.
ER has to be the best.

I will alo watch CSI(not Miami) when I can Because I am usually at work.

MARIE

Proteus
Tue Feb 24, 2004, 08:55 PM
well I have a few programs that I enjoy,

well actually am more like addicted to...

Survivor
C.S.I. (& C.S.I. Miami)
Third Watch
E.R.

& dont laugh... The Fab Five Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
(that show is a classic)

Essayons89
Tue Feb 24, 2004, 10:31 PM
For any of you who can watch the Discovery Channel the show "American Chopper" is pretty interesting to watch. They build some sweet looking custom bikes for people.

I also like "Mail Call" on the History Channel. It's hosted by R. Lee Ermey. This is the guy who played the drill instructor in "Full Metal Jacket". Actually, the History Channel is probably my fave channel on tv.

Bryan

Proteus
Tue Feb 24, 2004, 10:41 PM
Oh dude... they are the guys from "OC"

when I was over there in Nov/Dec, I couldnt get enough of there show...

that stealth bike they created was out of this world...

Essayons89
Tue Feb 24, 2004, 10:45 PM
You got it dude!!

I don't think that it would hurt their dad to take a valium and knock down a few cold ones every once in a while. He's one stressed out individual.

Bryan

Cory21
Wed Feb 25, 2004, 03:18 AM
I'm an outkast, I haven't watched tv in atleast 4 months. :shock: And even then I may have watched only 30min. I normally only use the computer for a while on weekends and in the evenings, but other than that, I'm busy doing other things. Computer for me, but no tv.....

tennhound
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 06:23 PM
I have seen American Chopper. My hubby use to watch it all the time when we had cable.

I don't care for motorcycles but they do have some really pretty ones.

MARIE

Proteus
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 09:54 PM
PRETTY!!!

Marie... Pretty and motorcycle dont go together... oh no...

la la la

Essayons89
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 10:15 PM
I think an appropriate description for a cool bike would be something like this, "Dude, that is one bad bike!" or "That is one kickin' ride!"

Pretty?? Ugh! :roll:

Bryan

Lily
Sat Feb 28, 2004, 02:27 PM
I like the various Law & Order series. ALso I was the hugest X-Files geek for the first 7 series, then gave up on it.

I also like the gardening and renovation shows on the Lifestyle Channel. Now they could come up with a pretty motorcycle... heheheh

Fishpimpin73
Mon Mar 01, 2004, 07:01 AM
Other than saturday morning cartoons....

Nothing really.

There are several shows that I watch if I am home and have the time.

Pimpin

flukes
Mon Mar 01, 2004, 07:06 AM
Oh saw this cartoon i remembered as a kid, most wont know what iam talking about but its called - samauri pizza cats. God damn that rocked.

Lily
Mon Mar 01, 2004, 10:25 AM
When I was a kid my all-time favourite show was a Japanese (I think) dubbed karate series called "Monkey". Anyone remember that?

Proteus
Mon Mar 01, 2004, 11:18 AM
Oh way kool...

Monkey, with Tripitaka, and those other goofy dudes....

that is soooooooooooo old... but great when it was on

tennhound
Mon Mar 01, 2004, 12:47 PM
I use to watch a TV show when I was a teenage (yes many moons ago) called "The Monkeys". It had the musical group The Monkeys in it. Back then I thought Davie Jones was sooo cute.

MARIE

dinosfishhouse
Tue Mar 02, 2004, 03:27 AM
Mystery Science Theater 3000.
I can really relate to the Observers.
It does not hurt that Kevin Murphy ( Tom Servo, Bo Bo,,,) and I are from the same clone stock.

Dino

nicklee88
Sat Oct 16, 2004, 04:58 AM
simpson RULE!!,

faewyn
Sat Oct 16, 2004, 05:28 AM
I like The Simpsons, I have to watch All Saints on tuesday night as I am hooked :roll:..Survivor (go Rupert)
Monkey rocks!! I have 7 videos of Monkey, classic!!