PDA

View Full Version : NEW DISCUS FOOD

cichlidfan
Sun May 30, 2004, 10:47 AM
There is a new granulated Discus Food being made in Malaysia Called DISCUS PREMIUM.
Here is the URL for the product: www.breederspremium.com

Annie
Mon Jun 07, 2004, 05:12 AM
Very cool, thanks for the link.

Mattzilla
Mon Jun 07, 2004, 07:42 AM
is anyone here wishing to give it a rty if we can get some imported to australia? i'd give it a try. if anyone else is let me know and me may be able to combine shipping.

cheers
matt

Mattzilla
Tue Jun 15, 2004, 07:01 AM
i recently recieved some DISCUS PREMIUM from cichlid fan and have been feeding it to my discus three days now. usually my discus are very fussy about new foods but they all took to it as soon as i put it in the tank.
It's a small granule food so it is good for all my discus no matter what size they are.

i'm pretty happy with it so far. i'm going to keep an eye on their appetite, colour and general behaviour and pass the results onto all of your guys. if anyone else has tried some can you please post your results here as well.

cheers
matt

Proteus
Tue Jun 15, 2004, 09:14 AM
I will also vouch for this, as Matt dropped off a sample for me, and some of my Discus are HIGHLY fussy as to what they will eat, but they chomp this stuff up like it is the last supper...

gets my tick of approval.

ericflowerfish
Fri Jun 18, 2004, 05:03 PM
Glad you guys like the Breeders' Premium...well more importantly, your discus fishes like them. It is a staple food formulated in Japan and repacked in Malaysia and it is an excellent staple food for your discus. The ingredients and contents are fully natural so you don't have to worry about the harm or negative effects associated with artificial stuffs.

The good news is that it will be arriving in Australia VERY soon, within the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes open! Cheers.

ericflowerfish
Thu Jul 01, 2004, 04:20 PM
Even better news, the import permit to bring Breeders' Premium into Australia has been granted and the product should be shipped out to you guys from sometime next week onwards. If you guys want to know exactly when it is coming in just email
aktropicalfish@hotmail.com
Better still you can call 0061-734-203-952 if you can't bear the wait and need someone to talk to...he will the right person if you are keen on being a distributor or even as a customer....
G'day mates!

Mattzilla
Thu Jul 01, 2004, 04:23 PM
G'day mates!....lol

i have been using it for about 2 weeks now and my fish are all in good health. they all have healthy apetites, good colouring and seem to be growing well. i am very happy with the new food

matt

ericflowerfish
Thu Jul 01, 2004, 05:54 PM
Great to hear that...in fact we have also sent the samples to some breeders in France and Taiwan and they have given extremely positive feedback on BREEDERS' PREMIUM. So now you know why we say it's the secret food of discus superbreeders now made available to everyone, hobbyists and breeders alike!

Here are a list of some of the exceptional contents which make up the BREEDERS' PREMIUM discus food :

-White fish meal
-Shrimp meal
-Krill meal
-Seaweed
-Omega 3 & 6 HUFA
-Fish Liver Oil
-Brewer's Dried Yeast
-Beta Carotene
-Amino Acids (Phe, His, Iso, Leu, Arg, Trp, Met, Lys)
-Vitamins A,D & E
-Riboflavin
-Niacin
-B6, B12
-Folate
-Stabilised Vitamin C
-Minerals (Ca, Cl, K, Na, P, Mg, ZN, MN, Cu, Se)

Mattzilla
Thu Jul 01, 2004, 11:26 PM
thanks for that, would you be able to email me the list of ALL contents please. thanks

ericflowerfish
Sun Jul 04, 2004, 03:27 PM
Hi Matzilla,
It's Sunday here when I got saw your post on the request and my stuffs are in the office. You can get it from the contact I posted up earlier in this thread. Call him up and he'll be able to help ya! G'day.

ericflowerfish
Mon Jul 19, 2004, 05:04 PM
GREAT NEWS Everyone! Breeders' Premium is on the way to Australia. We just shipped it out last week and you guys are sure in for a treat...do check it out and you won't regret it!

Proteus
Sat Aug 21, 2004, 09:19 AM
...and it is now here

:wink:

D.J
Sun Aug 22, 2004, 06:21 AM
Hi Proteus,
I am very interested in this food, would you know where I can get one from?
Thanks Ro...

Proteus
Sun Aug 22, 2004, 06:52 AM
One of the sponsors here stocks it now...

GNS Aquariums... contact details in the News & Announcements topic area, or the banner up top when it is present

Davo
Mon Aug 23, 2004, 09:38 AM
Gday,

Can you buy this in Sydney?

Dave.

ericflowerfish
Tue Nov 02, 2004, 05:25 PM
For those of you who have tried the Breeders'Premium discus food, what do you guys think of it?

luisprado
Wed Nov 03, 2004, 05:02 PM
How can I get some of this premium food? I live in Los Angeles, CA - United States.

Davo
Thu Nov 04, 2004, 11:33 PM
Email george at george@gnsaquarium.com.au. He distributes it in Australia. I do not know if he ships overseas.

Dave.

Proteus
Fri Nov 05, 2004, 10:32 AM
luis, if you send me a PM with some details of where in LA you are, I might (depending on quarantine/customs etc) be able to bring some over next week when I am on your side of the pond (save some $$$ on shipping as well)

Let me know and maybe something can be worked out.

luisprado
Fri Nov 05, 2004, 06:09 PM
Proteus,
I sent you a pm. It's my first time so if you didn't get it let me know, and thank you very much!

By the way, I don't know how much food I will need, but I will tell you what I have.

2 SRT blue and red
1 leopard snakeskin
1 Tangerine
1 Marlboro
1 blue diamon
1 royal blue
1 red melon dragon
1 snakeskin
1 cobalt

Proteus
Fri Nov 05, 2004, 11:55 PM
It would be most practical to get the large container...

(have replied to your PM)

Dkarc
Sat Nov 06, 2004, 02:05 AM
Do you think it would be possible to get Breeder's Premium here in the US?? I am a small time hobbiest who breeds to make ends meet. I am very interested in trying this new product. Thanks

-Ryan

Dkarc
Sat Nov 06, 2004, 02:06 AM
Do you think it would be possible to get Breeder's Premium here in the US?? I am a small time hobbiest who breeds to make ends meet. I am very interested in trying this new product. Thanks

-Ryan

Proteus
Sat Nov 06, 2004, 02:17 AM
You could try send Eric an email to either...

aktropicalfish@hotmail.com

or

enquiries@breederspremium.com