PDA

View Full Version : November Meeting

DiscusMan
Sun Oct 23, 2005, 04:17 AM
Last night was the October Meeting.

Our guest speaker was a gentlemen called Michael Regnis who is an aquarium & Pond consultant. He has been keeping all types of fish for many many years and knows most people in the fish industry. He has offered club members a special discount on the products he sells which is many and varied. He gave an interesting insight into filtration systems and brought along some german made canister filters that are just awesome for cleaining and contained UV sterilezer as well. We also had a great time listening to his stories of lets say problems in the line of his work, it was a great laugh.

Discus where on sale as well as bristlenose catfish and our usual selection of tea coffee cakes and biscuits to nibble on.

There isnt a guest speaker organised as yet for the next meeting but if we do organise oen i will let you know.

We are also considering sellign beef heart mix at the club meetings the price is yet to be determined but would be around the $10 for half a kilos worth. IF anyone is interested in this PM me and we can talk abotu what your interests are.

The date of the next meeting is Saturday the 26th of November at the lions Den in Parramatta. 42A Ross Street to be particular.

Visitor and member warmly welcomed.

Hope to seeya there.

Wayne

discus000
Sun Oct 23, 2005, 08:04 AM
Wayne,

what time is the meeting and is there a fee if you're not a member

How much are the fees if one wants to be a member?

DiscusMan
Sun Oct 23, 2005, 10:25 AM
Mate its free for anyone to come along to the meeting. I think there is a limit of meetigns that we woudl then request you join up to the club. The membership fees are about $35 for a year.

Wayne