PDA

View Full Version : Breeder in Penang... teasing me!!!

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 10:54 AM
How nice of my favourite breeder in Penang to start teasing me with some more nice fishy pictures right after I just got a BIG shipment of discus and they are still out in quarantine! :lol:

As usual, always superb fish from this guy...

Striated golden (albino base)

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 10:56 AM
Another picture of Striated golden (albino base).

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 10:57 AM
4" High fin Ocean greens.

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 10:58 AM
4" White swan.

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 10:59 AM
5" Red Melon

kevkoi
Mon May 17, 2004, 11:00 AM
4" Solid blue snakeskin

Proteus
Mon May 17, 2004, 11:10 AM
Very nice...

I must say, one of those Ocean Greens I picked up from you guys a few months back is turning out to be quite a specimen... if all goes well between now and November he definately will be entered in the Discus show.

kevkoi
Wed May 19, 2004, 01:09 PM
Gee Rohan, will he be ready? U must be pumping him HARD!

Remember u need to get them LARGE and thick to stand a chance against all the International fish. ;) I know one of our suppliers in Penang will be entering some fish!!... but not in the Solid blue class. Solid Reds is where his strength lies... and u can already see how much I'm fond of his "RED" fish.... Super Red Melons (Bunga Raya), Mandarin passions, white face red malboros, Super San merah..... :lol: I SEE RED! :lol:

Proteus
Wed May 19, 2004, 01:47 PM
Kev, to give you an idea of size, he is roughly the same size as the Marlboro Red pair I picked up the following week, his finnage and shape is fantastic, and his eyes really stand out... Fingers crossed.

I will try and get a photo when he gets in his usual "Pose" position at the front of the tank.

(lots of water changes, and a diet variety that would make most envious seems to be working)