PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone.

jamesmc
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:18 PM
Hi,

My name is James, and i'm new to the forum. I live in Sydney, as was recommended to the site by Kevin, down at SLS. My special interest is in fish diseases and fish behaviour. I can try and help out with any questions on illness. I've been keeping tropicals for 20 years and discus for about 15 years, but don't keep loads of fish like many others. A couple of tanks is enough for me.

Kevin, the Leopard you sold me yesterday is going really well. Started feeding within an hour of getting him home. A nice fish indeed.

Cheers for now,

James

luvfishies
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:19 PM
Hi James and welcome from the other side of the world!

Sure wish I had someone like Kevin near me....then again, not such a good idea, as I would have even more tanks than I already do!

Proteus
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:21 PM
James, welcome to DF.com...

Luv.... remember, (now say this after me)

You can never have enough tanks...

:wink:

luvfishies
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:26 PM
James, welcome to DF.com...

Luv.... remember, (now say this after me)

You can never have enough tanks...

:wink:

LOL! So true, until you're thinking of moving them. That's a right PITA, been there done that already, not looking forward to it again. 23 and counting...I must be insane!

Proteus
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:28 PM
OH NO!!! not again :(

if I could, I would be there in a flash to give you a hand... that sucks, it has been less than a year since the last move...

:cry:

luvfishies
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:30 PM
Yeah, well, Mark and I need more space, so we're looking around. Nothing imminent, so no worries there for now!

Sorry, James. Here's your thread back :D

Proteus
Thu Apr 29, 2004, 12:02 AM
oh yeah... where was I???

welcome James...

I am sure your knowledge of diseases, etc will come in very handy...

thx