PDA

View Full Version : Penang Discus Book

bbyw
Tue Apr 27, 2004, 10:55 AM
Hi All,

I would like to purchase "Penang Discus" by Shaifullah Yeng.

Does anyone know where I can purchase is book in Australia?

Please advise urgently:!:

:?

kevkoi
Tue Apr 27, 2004, 11:15 AM
Errrr... We will be getting 20copies in a couple of weeks, but we have sold out the last batch. If you want a quick browse or reference, you are free to come and have a browse of our shop copy. I'll be at SLS all afternoon 2morrow (ie Wed), so drop by and say hello.

We have "Penang Discus" by S.Yeang and "Malaysian Discus 2" on the way.. Just bear with us for a while. :wink:

Proteus
Tue Apr 27, 2004, 12:43 PM
Kev, can you let me know when you have some copies available for sale...

I wants to get me one...

:wink:

flukes
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 08:18 AM
I was in borders the other day asking for this, she gave me some weird looks when i asked. I can get Malaysian Discus 2 but cant get Penang for some reason. Has to be a copy in Melbourne some where...

chrissyoscar
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 09:20 AM
I had my copy for sale about 2 mths ago on the Boronia site but there was no interest in it. I'm glad as now it looks like I might have a breeding pair. They've laid eggs twice but no babies yet.

Oscar

flukes
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 10:38 AM
I didnt see that oscar, you still want to sell it??

chrissyoscar
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:23 AM
Sorry Scott, it was for sale but not anymore.
I was selling it as I wasn't interested in breeding but now that I've got a pair I've decided to give breeding a go.
I'm getting some nice discus from Oxheart so I'm hoping to get a few pairs from those.
The book has lots of great info about breeding so if you find a copy get it.

Oscar

discman
Tue Jun 15, 2004, 01:20 AM
hay any one got
penang discusbook
as am want to by me a copy

bbyw
Tue Jun 15, 2004, 05:48 AM
i got one from sls not too long ago, if your after one im sure kev can help you out.