PDA

View Full Version : *** Product Reviews ***

Proteus
Thu Jul 14, 2005, 11:24 PM
Being that we are only a few months away from a major spruce up of all the sites the ADN offers, plus the possible addition of new features and utilities I would like to see a fully interactive Product Review section created.

What this would mean, if you are able to, is when any user purchases or obtains any NEW product, they take photos of the packaging, and then all the contents, together and individually. They comment on the ease of use, instructions, etc, then review its performance on a weekly and/or monthly basis.

I am going to attempt to get a few brand new products on the market to get this started, however feel free to start a topic if you have something you wish to review.

Just start a topic with the name of the product, and go from there.

Hopefully this will help others in making decisions about products that are available for us to use. It will also help retailers and importers know what we want, and the sort of things that the user looks out for.

SLS
Fri Jul 15, 2005, 02:29 AM
Excellent idea!

Proteus
Wed Jul 20, 2005, 12:16 AM
If you see a review on a product you are familiar with, please feel free to comment, regardless if it is positive or negative.

Please state all facts so as others can obtain an unbiased indication of how something works.

Comments such as "I dont like it" or "It is no good" are not acceptable unless supported by a valid reason.

Mattzilla
Wed Jul 20, 2005, 12:28 AM
great idea

look like i'll be conducting a product review shortly so i'll follow the quidlines provided

cheers
matt