PDA

View Full Version : pair of pb

dismatt
Thu Jul 07, 2005, 10:23 AM
hi guys ive got a pair of pb in a breeding tank but nothing seems to be happening so should i put a cobolt blue male in there aswell to hurry the others up or should i just wait and see they have only been in the breeding tank for 2 weeks cheers matt :D

Merrilyn
Thu Jul 07, 2005, 05:33 PM
Just give them some time Matt, it can take them easily that long to get used to a new tank. Give it another month at least, and I guarantee you will be seeing some action, provided that they are actually a pair :wink:

Dont forget those daily waterchanges in the breeding tank. Nothing encourages pairs to spawn more than frequent water changes.

jim from sydney
Fri Jul 08, 2005, 02:20 AM
Matt.............have patience Pal...i have been waiting (like an expectant father) for 3 months now..... :? ..Jim

PJP
Fri Jul 08, 2005, 07:11 AM
I bought a pair of pb's off SLS about a month ago which I'd seen with eggs at least 3 times
and once they went into my tank the female got sick for a couple of weeks and they were finally getting happy last week and only the day before yesterday they finally spawned
it was driving me nuts waiting but its definitely worth it

dismatt
Fri Jul 08, 2005, 09:43 AM
thanks everyone i will do what you all say and be patient just want to do everything right.cheers :D :D :D matt

jim from sydney
Fri Jul 08, 2005, 09:51 AM
keep us posted anyway.......good luck....Jim