PDA

View Full Version : BUBBLES BUBBLES EVERYWHERE!!!

Shawnts106
Wed Jul 06, 2005, 02:32 AM
ok, I just got my new 6,500K and 10,000K duel daylight bulb in from current usa... plugged this baby in and WHAMO!.. seriously strong lighting!!! I am putting 2 japan style 65watt duel daylight bulbs from current on my 29 gallon.... now.. about an hour later or so.. there are bubbles comming from my plants!! WOOO HOOO!!!... I suppose they like the nice lighting.. concidering I jumped from 1.38wpg to 2.93 in about 3 seconds!!!! LOL!!!! anyway.. Ive got the CO2 going and everything.. and my plants have put out sooo many new leaves and growths since I added flourite and seachem flourish tabs and good light and CO2!!!.. they LOVE IT.. im really pleased with the effects of everything.. the discus and cardinal/neons dont seem to be phased with this!... and the tank looks like the sun is RIGHT ON IT.. BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE THESE LIGHTS!!! best lighting IVE EVER HAD!!! love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I am going to recommend these bulbs to people with compacts for their reef tanks too.. it mimics perfect sunlight!!!! beautiful!.. these bulbs are HOT! .. as in NICE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. well they are quite warm as well! hahaha

I will post some more pics as soon as my other bulb comes in and as soon as the canopy is put on! :)

thanks to everyone for their help in regards to this situation!

really has helped!!! love this tank now! :)

duck
Wed Jul 06, 2005, 05:21 AM
Good to hear,Can't wait to see the pic's.
Make sure you keep up with the fert's and you be trimming every week.

DR.V
Wed Jul 06, 2005, 08:33 AM
hehe time to buy a digital camera ^^