PDA

View Full Version : Discus Posters.

flukes
Fri Apr 16, 2004, 01:43 PM
Was wondering if any are available in Australia?? Ive seen 2 in the states, one of the strains and one of the Anatomy. Does anyone know where i can get one inside Australia??

Cheers
Scott

Mattzilla
Fri Apr 16, 2004, 03:36 PM
i got one a year or two ago throught the ADA

rohan should be able to let you know..i got it at a meeting i went to. it was only an ok poster though...nothing special...just pictures of some different strains.

hth
matt

Mattzilla
Fri Apr 16, 2004, 03:39 PM
or get Carol to send you one...

http://www.simplydiscus.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=17928

Proteus
Fri Apr 16, 2004, 07:44 PM
I will ask some questions at the next ADA meeting, or maybe one of the commitee members might see this beforehand and advise.

flukes
Sat Apr 17, 2004, 07:16 AM
I wont both, the one with the strains and the anatomy. Ive seen that one in the states, it looks great but iam not sure if they would ship a poster over here. Id pay more in frieght then the cost of poster.

Thanks guys.
If you find any in Australia that would be great.

sunshinediscus
Sun Apr 18, 2004, 11:09 AM
I have the anatomy one, great poster. I got mine from Simply discus. :)

flukes
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 05:33 AM
So she does post overseas? how much did you pay Australian?
If iam ordering that one from the U.S might aswell get the strains one too.

Proteus
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 06:37 AM
Why not see how many people want one, and order them at once... will save a lot more in freight costs doing it that way.

sunshinediscus
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 08:11 PM
Flukes,

I group ordered mine when they first came out, can't remember how much i paid now but it wasn't too much. Very good quality paper.

Cichlids_Rule
Tue Apr 20, 2004, 01:31 AM
If you are going to order a bunch of them, Ill get one of each type you are going to get.

flukes
Tue Apr 20, 2004, 01:21 PM
Have to find whats available if there is 5 different types iam getting all 5. Iam just going to get 5 of each type, iam sure i could sell them quickly enough and its not like its alot of money if i dont.

Proteus
Tue Apr 20, 2004, 09:43 PM
If waiting is not a problem, I can grab a whole bunch when I am over there for the ACA convention in July, that way there is no postage/shipping costs, and they will come back in pristine condition...

just a thought anyway.

Mattzilla
Wed Apr 21, 2004, 12:52 AM
you've got me proteus...

i'll chat to you about it before you go but i would definately be keen for a poster or two while you are at the aca

thanks

matt

flukes
Wed Apr 21, 2004, 05:20 AM
Count me in! Ill take what ever posters you can find.
Also why dont we make a DF poster?? Ill give it a go when i got some spair time and we can decide on any changes.

Cichlids_Rule
Wed Apr 21, 2004, 06:11 AM
Sound like a good idea Proteus, Ill take whatever posters you can find as well.

jamesmc
Wed Apr 28, 2004, 11:33 PM
G'day,

I'm in too, if it's not too late! Any update?

James