PDA

View Full Version : GDAY MATE!

Shawnts106
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 04:54 AM
ok, yeah, im not an Aussie... and Ive not properly introduced myself to this Forum yet either!!! shame shame on me eh? gah!

ok, Hi everybody, my name is Wazeeikitettell Anaastte Addieiea... LOL, ok just kidding!

My name is Shawn Sparks, Im from Oxford Alabama ,U.S. my phone number is ... LOL! my adress is... ok maybe this is to personal! haha

im a goofball if ya didnt notice already! So bare with me!

I love Discus, which is my new hobby, along with not keeping baby few month old Discus in my planted 29 gallon aquarium with 2 discus, a neon purple and a PB and 10 Neons-Cardinals (5each)... I am also into the MARINE HOBBY... having successfully kept a Reef Tank for 9 years and have propagated several species of coral and also having managed to breed ... and breed, and breed.... andddd breeeeeed Yellow Tailed Damsels UNSUCCESSFULLY I decided to go into another hobby where I could BREED JUST SOMETHING, so I got into Eastern Box Turtles, which in the States are very endangered.. In Alabama I DO NOT have to own a licence as of yet to own them... so thats good, I have bread these species of turtle quite a bit having produced several clutches of babies... and released them into Talladega Nation Forest where they can resume their natural life untouched....., I then began to look at something else to BREED... so I turned to my old love of Budgies, which since you guys are from Austrailia you should know all abou these little buggers!!!... I have 3 Budgies now... or as the Natives call them down there, Budgerigars... or Good Bird to eat!!! :(
anyway, So I have these three birds now, which are JUSTTT NOWWW getting to the age of appropreatness (spell it however you want to, but thats correct!!! LOL!), to breed, I have a Male (Genesis) and 2 Females (Grace and Lemon)
Genesis my male is a Sky Blue and White Varity and the females, Grace is Solid White with some Black on her back and Lemon is darker Blue with a Yellow Face and Black wings... very nice birds I have! :)

so THEN... the good part, comes my of course, natural love of freshwater Planted aquariums...which I had never attempted.. soooo I decided to give it a go!.. well for the first few weeks it did wonderfully, which Java Moss, Fern Amazon Swords, Ozelot Swords, dwarf chain swords and some Apong bulbs and Tiger lotus bulbs it was on its way!!! I also had some Radican Swords I think too... and some Cript Wendtii (red) and.... some..... Glostig.. blah blah blah... ok anyway!!!! So I got some Cardinal Tetras in there and they had all been infected with Fish TB!!! and I used some .. Eurthmi weird crap and some other weird crap to try and stop it.. which it didnt stop it and wiped half of them out as well as almost my intire plant collection... so I was realllllly discouraged... so then I straightened the tank back out and got some more fish and such and then stumbled unto the DISCUS world!!!... and AH HA! here I am writing an intire life story for all of you to be bored with!!! :D

soooooooooooooooo.... thats my lifes story!

Hi my name is Shawn :) and I like discus... :)so HELLOOO EVERYONEE!!

Oh and I love Austrailia, but Ive never been there but want to go and live there someday!.. and Aussie Accents are awsome :) haha!

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 05:13 AM
lol g'day mate ;) i met u in the outback somewhere didnt i mate? around the big rock? u where the 1 wrestling with the dingo's....

LOL

nice life story that i almost gave up on reading but then got to the end so i yeah.... :lol:

i am into birds aswell. you wont have a problem with breeding those lil buggers u have lol... babies popin outa everywhere! lol i have never kept them only cockatiels (australian) and other larger parrots and finches, but they will be great for u. are you gonna attempt handraising them? its alot of fun... and time... and patience.... and MESS ... but its fun ;) LOL

Shawnts106
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 05:30 AM
Yeah I may handraise... but not right now... they havent even decieded to ... "mate" LOL!

I dont know bout naw DINGOS... I dont wrestle with some uh' dem dang Dingos... U musta been drinken uh sum uah.. wah!

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 05:58 AM
lol good 1

ctvu
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 07:59 AM
G'day Shwan

Warm welcome here DF.
Good luck to your planted aquarium.

ctvu

kalebjarrod
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 08:00 AM
welcome to the forum Wazeeikitettell Anaastte Addieiea

Shawnts106
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 03:52 AM
LOL!!!! you are welcome... !

haha

ok, my name really isnt Waz.. whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Shawn

just in case there is any confusion! :)

tennhound
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 04:17 AM
Shawn welcome to DF. SOOOO glad to have you here.

MARIE

kalebjarrod
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah i new it was shawn, but Wazeeikitettell Anaastte Addieiea sounded cool! LOL

Shawnts106
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 05:29 AM
kalebjarrod your crazy.

ANYWAY!... well heloooooo everyyyy boddyyyyyyyyyyyy!! MY nameeeee is NOT Wazitskehjfgauigdq whatever the Hell I wrote.... its SHAWN bunch a' crazy people!

Shawnts106
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 05:31 AM
Wazeeikitettell Anaastte Addieiea

Wait.. you spent the time to sound it out?

its Wazz-E-ee-Keet-ett-Tell Anna-Ast-Te Ade-I-E-Ea

:)

colinM
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 05:33 AM
:D Welcome........................................... ..........................................

Would it be OK if I call you W.A.A !?

Regards ColinM

Shawnts106
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 09:51 PM
W.A.A

lol, yeah ok! sure my new name is WAA! haha

goldenpigeon
Mon Jun 27, 2005, 09:44 AM
lol yo W.A.A im Junior :lol:

Shawnts106
Mon Jun 27, 2005, 10:26 PM
lol, YAH... YO MATE im Shawn.. AKA (W.A.A) haha 8-)

goldenpigeon
Tue Jun 28, 2005, 03:55 AM
lol, YAH... YO MATE im David.. AKA (Junior) haha ;)

Shawnts106
Tue Jun 28, 2005, 06:03 AM
SUP DAVID! aka JUNIOR! wazuuuup!

SPOT ON!

wifey of axelfaz
Tue Jun 28, 2005, 10:15 AM
Welcome Shawn :)

goldenpigeon
Tue Jun 28, 2005, 01:09 PM
LOL Shawn :lol:

Shawnts106
Wed Jun 29, 2005, 12:10 AM
Ok, yall be froa Austrailia.. rite?.. IIGHT den, wut odther languages do yaz'' specka?

goldenpigeon
Wed Jun 29, 2005, 01:39 AM
im an auzzi mate.

i can speak:

*English
*Australian
*New Zealandish
*American

i also speak: yo yo yo punk ;)

Shawnts106
Wed Jun 29, 2005, 02:52 AM
LOL, this thread has turned into a David/Shawn discusion! HAHA!!!

well.. I can speak English, Spanish, German, Austrailian LOL!, Celtic, Mongolian, Korean (south), Russian, a bit of Egyptian (accent), and I think thats it... so HA I GOT CHA BEAT BOI!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Shawnts106
Wed Jun 29, 2005, 02:52 AM
Oh and I now speaka some discusa!!!!

goldenpigeon
Wed Jun 29, 2005, 05:40 AM
hahahahaha nice :D lol

i also speak alot of discusa! too ;)